PLEASE HELP! Much Confusion...

hannah9000

Reaction score
I'm so confused. I'm on CD23 and I thought 2DPO...BUT I did another OPK just now, just to check I, and I got this!! This is + isn't it? One minute i'm never getting any +'s then I get 2 in a week.

Here's the one I did just now:
DSC00954.jpg

and the one on Monday:
DSC00945.jpg

I am aware that OPK's detect pregnancy but there is no way surely?!

The one today shows a lighter line than the one on Monday so i would say trust Monday's one.

Apparently the LH hormone is always in your system in small amounts which is why you should only class it as a positive if the lines are the same darkness

All this TTC lark is soooo confusing! :hug: :hug:

No I checked over and over, the test line is on the left. Its the darker one....

I'm not an expert at OPKs, having never had a + on them, but Monday's one looks + to me (it's the same kind I used). Today's one - which is meant to be the test line and which the control line? If the right hand line is the LH test line, then no, I wouldn't call that +.

In any event, you're supposed to stop testing after your first + :hug: - it's quite usual to have an LH surge that lasts a couple of days. The 12-36 hours is from your first + OPK.

Hope that helps a bit! :hug:

Oh yeah..... Never noticed that. Shows how often I've seen a positive on one of those things!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

I don't really know what to make of it then. I suppose with the control line being lighter it could be a faulty test. Do you have anymore so you could another one to rule that out??

The only other thing I could think of is that you are still having a surge.... all be it a long one! Try again in a couple of days to see if it still happens.

:hug:

I check the instructions over and over, the left hand line is the test line...

Yes your right its the line on the left that is the test line.
Now thats a pretty dark line. :dance:

From my experience of OPK's i used them for 6 months and was losing hope as i never got a line. My cycles were so irregular (from 31 -45 days) so i think i was testing at the wrong time and missing the surge.

I finally got a + line in october which made me so excited, BD'd like there was no tomorrow and i got my BFP 2 weeks ago.

Good luck :pray: xxx

Well i've just read up and I think I may have tried to ov on monday but it didn't happen, so am trying again now. Which explains the extensive surge, unfortunately i didn't have opk's over tues and weds so couldn't test then!! Grrr! Ah well, out with the preseed me thinks!! :D

Just done another OPK and its + again. I've checked the instructions over and over, i'm definitely looking at the right line and I know the test line has to be darker, which it is. It's exactly the same as the pic above. What is my body doing?!

:? :? :? :?

sounds like your body is going mad

Hopefully it will sort itself out over the weekend.

p.s. Here's my hoping behond hope for a positive OPK and you're getting loads of them. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Can I borrow one of yours please :D :D

Please take one of my +! Or two even!! I just want to enter the 2ww!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back