Please help - line spotters

Pemsy

Reaction score
Hi all

I have been posting like mad on her. Yesterday I was worried I had an evap line on my first bfp as the dye bleeding took a while to clear. Today I did another Lloyds First response. The test said to check the window after 3 mins and that if the result changed again after 5 then ignore the new result.

I could see a very blurred line in 3 mins it was a little clearer in 5 and within 8mins it was clearer to see. I also did a IC and I think this may be my first bfp with these?

I had a chemical last year which did affect me quite a lot so don't want to get too excited too early. Easier said than done.

What do you all think? Is the 3 min (first pic) clear enough to be a bfp? The second pic is after 5 mins and the third pic with the two strips is after 8 or so (about 4 mins for the IC).

I am 12dpo and AF is uie in 2 days. I would have thought an early test would show a clearer positive by this point?

Thanks x

Attachments

• IMG_5792.jpg
    IMG_5792.jpg
    540.2 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_5794.jpg
    IMG_5794.jpg
    493.6 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_5795.jpg
    IMG_5795.jpg
    538.5 KB · Views: 65
I heard that any lline within the timeframe is a true result. I see a line but it's very blurred. Does anyone know how to rule out evaps? X

Evaos are a line that appears after the time frame. Thats why it says dont look after. But at 3 mins it isnt an evap x

Thanks everyone. After my chemical last time I am now in a horrible limbo just waiting for the lines to fade. I really hope they don't but so far that's the only experience I have of pregnancy and it such a high possibility.

I am hoping and praying with all my might. I tested today and the lines appeared quicker but didn't seem stronger. I think I will test with IC daily to try and keep on top of my anxiety.

I am currently 12 dpo. The photo shows yesterday (top) and today's test both after 10 mins.
Best of luck to everyone! X

Attachments

• 8B4511B3-DBF2-4EE0-99A2-65D8A224B25A.jpg
    8B4511B3-DBF2-4EE0-99A2-65D8A224B25A.jpg
    228.6 KB · Views: 33
Just to say congratulations, I also had a chemical end of September and it too affected me really badly. I am terrified it might happen again if I ever am lucky enough to get another BFP. Hugs to you and try to relax if you can, easier said than done. If you ever need a chat about your loss I'm always around here. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back