Please Help! I'm stressed that i could be pregnant :(

eleff212

Reaction score
Hi my name is Emma and I'm afraid that I could be pregnant. I'm very young, only 16 and I'm not sure if I could be pregnant or not. I am just going to explain the situation and I would like to know if anyone thinks that it's likely. So my boyfriend and I were making out on July 8th and we started to give each other hand jobs. I made sure that we didn't simultaneously do anything, because I definitely wanted to be careful. I started giving him a hand job with my left hand, but quickly switched to my right because of convenience. I believe that there could have been pre-ejaculation on my left hand at the time but it may have dried. That is the part that I'm not sure about, because then, while I was using my right hand, I took my left and grazed the top of my vagina to obtain some discharge for lubrication. I then wiped that onto my right hand and reached down again and repeated. I am afraid that I could have gotten pre-ejaculation into my vagina and I am aware of all the technical variants, I just want to get someone else' opinion on it. It's very unlikely, but now I am starting to see early pregnancy signs like change in discharge. Thanks for the time and consideration. :(

Oh! I also forgot to mention that I'm not very sure when to take a pregnancy test. My period had ended on 6-7 of July and when I had this situation, it was July 8. Now it is the 18. Thanks! :)

It’s very unlikely and you also wouldn’t have been ovulating close to when your situation happened.

If you period doesn’t show up when it’s meant to then that is when you should take a test.

Same as above you won’t have been ovulating around that time and it’s is extremely unlikely that you would be pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back