Please help.... I'm knackered!!

twixi

Reaction score
Hi girls I need help please before I burn out with all this bd!
I started positive opks on Monday, which went very positive on Tuesday, (darker than control), did another this morn just to check and still positive! I know it's a little early il do another in the afternoon to confirm.
What I'd like to know is which one counts as my surge? Iv never had much luck with opks until the last two cycles since my mc, before this I never saw a good positive!
Have BD every day bar one for the last week and I'm so tired, do I need to squeeze in one more?! Thanks ladies x

I think you count from the first positive OPK ie you ovulate 12-36 hours after the first positive. You don't need to bd every day, every second day is fine

Thanks scn. Whenever I have conceived before, I have never really tried or dtd every day, I think this being the second cycle after mc has made me very determined which I'm sure isn't a good thing! Need to chill out a bit, just wish I knew how! Xx

I have read the same thing, to count from first positive. I am sure you will be covered x

I'm sure your covered, take a break Hun xxx

I have taken your advice and had a break last night!
I think o was yesterday judging by stomach pains, poor hubby will wonder why we have a sudden halt! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back