Please help ! I need to know

alexisbeck08

Reaction score
Im on combination birth control pills and im worried I might be pregnant. My last period June 18,2016 and since then I have had sex multiple times but then I started having pain in my ribs and pain in my back and chest pains. I ran a low grade fever for 2 days and had headaches then went back to normal. I look bloated, I feel constipated and now I have sore nipples. I'm expecting my period to come July 14 or 15, 2016 but now I'm experiencing what I think is a yeast infection, like the one I had before I got my last period. I have taken 3 negative pregnancy tests since my last period. I'm not sure if these are signs of pregnancy and I'm sure what my next move should I be??? Do I keep buying pregnancy tests ??? HELP PLEASE .

Wait until period due then test using FER.
No one can tell you anything more than that and be certain. Early to get symptoms, but they sound unusual... Fever unusual I think.
Good luck!

Worried you might be pregnant? Don't take this the wrong way but I don't think this is the kind of forum you are looking for, this is for women who are trying to conceive and want to be pregnant. There are women going through unfortunate circumstances on here so this post could upset some that are longing to be pregnant and are experiencing losses ....

However, only way to know for sure is to test when you're due

Worried you might be pregnant? Don't take this the wrong way but I don't think this is the kind of forum you are looking for, this is for women who are trying to conceive and want to be pregnant. There are women going through unfortunate circumstances on here so this post could upset some that are longing to be pregnant and are experiencing losses ....

However, only way to know for sure is to test when you're due

I'm not being funny but it's so insensitive to post things like this - go to your doctor, don't post on a forum where women would die to be pregnant with your worries you might be...

I'm not being funny but it's so insensitive to post things like this - go to your doctor, don't post on a forum where women would die to be pregnant with your worries you might be...
I didn't mean to offend, I was trying to get my point across as nicely as possible without upsetting those who have lossed x

Amen girls ☝�� just take a test when your period is due like everyone else does.. Sorry to be blunt but some of us are either struggling to have babies or struggling to keep our babies.

I didn't mean to offend, I was trying to get my point across as nicely as possible without upsetting those who have lossed x

Keely, I think babylove maybe meant to quote the op and not you. I think she's agreeing with you hun! Xx

Keely, I think babylove maybe meant to quote the op and not you. I think she's agreeing with you hun! Xx

OMG no I totally mean't the OP, not you Keely, I totally agree with you :friends:.Thanks for picking that up Leah xx

I knew that wasn't like you to disagree about that lovely! I'm sure keely will see this xx

I did wonder what happened cos you were both saying the exact same thing but quoting each other lmao! You girls make me giggle.

On the other note.

If you have been taking your pill regular and not missed any, chances are your not. But take a test if your period doesn't show. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back