Please help I need some advice on a girl I've slept with

Cleanprophet

Reaction score
First of all I apologise if this is in the wrong part of the forum

I've been seeing a girl who is onand off with her husband for a few months now. Sunday it all come a haunt when she told me she was pregnant but it's not mine.

We Slept together a few weeks ago but the next day she took the morning after pill, 2 days later according to her she was ovulating so her and her partner had sex but now I'm worried this could be mine.. I keep on asking her what if you got the dates wrong, what happens if the pill didn't work, what happens if she was pregnant before she took the pill.. she told me she goes from the weeks from her period and it's not mine. I'm still unsure as she's been trying for years to have a baby for years now all of sudden she's pregnant. I know she was overweight and has now changed her lifestyle into keeping fit but I'm still unsure

Please can anyone help......

I would ask for a test once baby is born. To be honest theres not much else you can do. If she refuses to give you a DNA tell her your tell the husband. I dont agree with black mail but you will need to do what ever it takes to get one. If he freaks out he has every right if you was sleeping with her when they was together. I dont think she will give you one easily. Make sure your present when its done dont let her send take your sample and say she will send it.

Last edited:
If you had sex within a week before her ovulation(definitely 2 days before!), regardless of her taking the morning after pill, you are definitely a possibility for being the biological father. I assume that the lady friend is trying to avoid a paternity issue /question mark as she is married. Obviously for her it's easier for you to go away and for her to name husband as daddy. I assume he is not aware of your relationship but unfortunately the only way I know of to prove is a DNA test following the birth of baby. You need to tell her now that you will be seeking a paternity test so that she can approach this with her husband. I suggest this is done for the sake of the baby as otherwise baby will never truly know who the dad is.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Its very unlikely she took the morning pill and then ovulated 2 days later. The morning after pill delays or prevents ovulation and then makes the lining of the womb inhospitable for an egg to implant.

I imagine that the " morning after pill" wasn't taken but then it's not100% effective so not going accuse. Fact is if she ovulate 2 days after you had sex you may very well be the father as the pill failed to work

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back