Please help.. Faint BFP or BFN?

Cameron2010

Reaction score
Hi��! This is my first ever post. I've been driving myself crazy over this test all day so I'm looking for your opinions...

We're sure we can see an extremely faint second pink line but don't know if it's an early BFP or we're imagining it and it's a BFN? AF isn't due for another 4 days.

It's a FRER test. I took it last night and then tested again tonight with a Clearblue Digital which said Not Pregnant"

I had a miscarriage 8 weeks ago at almost 14 weeks pregnant.

Thank you!

**UPDATE... BFN :( HAD A BFN ON FRER TODAY AND THEN AF**

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-04-08-10-16-57-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-04-08-10-16-57-1.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 114
  • Screenshot_2016-04-08-10-19-30-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-04-08-10-19-30-1.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
I can see it!! Test again in the morning !! Good luck ccx

I would say BFP! Congrats! But test again :) xx

Almost needs to be seen without the light in the background, but I am sure it is a BFP. Congratulations. FR are really reliable. Test again and should get darker. Xx

Looks good, congratulations xx sorry for your loss xx

I let myself get so excited about this.. went today and bought another FRER and got a stark white negative and when I wiped after taking the test AF was here :(

Thanks anyway everyone! Need to stop testing early!

This happened to me this month Hun I am not doing it again 2 months in a row I've thought I had IB then faint lines then full blown AF the month before I have 3 false positives!! Grrrr

I think it might be a chemical pregnancy because I am in agony, terrible cramps (which I don't usually get with AF) and also a really sore stabbing pain low down on my right side. There is also black blood along with bright red bleeding.

That looks like a clear BFP to me so you may be right Mrs, a chemical :-(.'xx

I can clearly see a line so sounds like you could be right :( Very sorry hun, I hope you're okay xx

Is this your first period since your MC? It is common for the first period to be much heavier and crampy. My 1st was horrid. Infact it took a few cycle for them to get back to normal.

The test does look like a BFP. Did you have a negative test after you MC? Sometimes there are left over hormones in your system for quite along time which can give you a false positive. Was that pic taken within the time limit? Frer can sometimes give a nasty pink evap, most often when cracked open before dry.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back