please help advice needed ttc

caesmummy

Reaction score
Hi everyone, this is my first ever post so I hope someone can shed some light on the troubles I'm having!
My husband and I have a son who is 3 in December and have been ttc since jan 2012 when I came off the depo injection. I had my first period in September 2012 becoming regular again around march or april this year.
I've been for a routine smear test on the 13th June and I came on the next day 14th. It finished around the 19th (sorry for tmi)
I've not had a period since making me almost 7 days late (approx).. I have symptoms like sore boobs (well more like very tender nipples..) headaches, fatigue and I'm sorry for tmi again but so much discharge! Its constant and I've not noticed having this much before. I had my results from the smear and there were minor changes in the cells so I have to go back in 6 months, can this cause symptoms like pregnancy or is there a chance that someone is finally looking over me and answering our prayers this month??
I don't want to upset myself as we've been ttc for over a year now and it seems like its never going to happen!

Please help mummies love Alison xxx

I think you need to test to know one way or another chick, good luck xx

Do you think I should just test? Im actually terrfied of the bfn! Been disappointed so many times before as you will know I imagine you get the 'feeling' that its a yes when you're not and I'm worn out! I find myself getting tearful thinking about it I feel really silly :( xx

I've had a few abnormal smears over the years and had to go back frequently but never had any symptoms of abnormal cells. I'd say test too, fx! And welcome!!

I think shud test and that way u cud put ur wee mind at ease and I mite just b good news xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Thank you for the warm welcome ♡

Find this is helping me talking to someone I just cannot bear the thought of confiding in my friends or family and then discover I'm not pregnant I would just feel so embarrased so I appreciate you taking the time to help me!

I feel different.. I've had no cramping apart from feeling a little uncomfortable in my pelvis every now and again..strange?

Will I be too soon testing if I'm late by around 7 days?

You'd think I'd remember from my first pregnancy but it all seems so long ago!

xxx

If you're 7 days late your not too early to test and then you'll know either way. Good luck xx

As soon as you're late you can test any time and it should show if you're pregnant. Do you track your ovulation or anything? X

Not really just a general idea of when by keeping an eye on the changes 'down there' (sorry... :/) I usually go maybe either a day before or a day after dates when I'm coming on, so if my last one was 14th I'd of expected it either 13th or 15th if that makes sense?

Definitely test, sounds like you could be pregnant. Will keep my fx for you! Xx

Hi alison :) defo do a test hun :) ... I know your scared of a bfn but at least then you'll know! We're all here to support you xxxx

Hi hunni xxx I'd say test xxx fingers crossed for you hunni xxxx lots of lovely ladies on here to talk to about ur worries xxx we are all in similar boats xxx any time you need a chat just holler! Xxxxx fingers crossed hunni xxxx
Love trace xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back