Please have a look..

PinkPunch

Reaction score
Took this hpt this morning and have a very faint pink band so im hoping this is it for me! What do you think? Its so hard to see these things from a photo so you might not see it and its a pretty good camera too!

Fingers crossed x

****Tuesdays Pics added on Page 2****

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
Here are 2 more pics but they are even harder to see :roll:

Attachments

• test2.jpg
    test2.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 56
  • test3.jpg
    test3.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 49
I think I see it,it looks like mine did on thurs eve,got my bfp on clearblue Friday so mite b worth another test. Hoe this is it 4 u xx

I think i see something, looks promising :)
wait another day or two and do another test, it should get a bit darker every 24 hrs.
good luck x

Thanks! i've ordered a digi from ebay so i'll test with my cheapies every morning until my af due date and use the digi. Hope this is it.. even if i am pregnant, af could still come.. suppose you can't think like that though.

fx crossed for you pp xx good luck with the digi keep us posted xx

Ah hope this is it for you PP but Im sorry I can see the line...my poor old eyes ;-(....cant wait for you CBD pics tho....everything crossed for you xxx

yes its rubbish when you cant get a good pic!! Hopefully it will be better tomorrow

I can just about make tha lines out PP, fingers crossed that line just keeps getting darker and darker xxx

yes its rubbish when you cant get a good pic!! Hopefully it will be better tomorrow

Definately!! I can usually see the faintest of faint lines lol but Im at eye hosp tomorrow coz of relapse affecting my eyes this time so hopefully by the time I get back and will be able to read you BFP no probs...good luck mrs xxx

i can just about make out the lines too hun. good luck with the retest
hope this is it for you xx

Ahhh so annoying I can't see the line, I'm getting old!

Can you def see the line PP, is it there ? test again FMU tomorow and post up

Soo excited for you, really hoping this is it my TTC buddy! X

i hate trying to take pictures of tests when they are faint and early days!! i think i can see something on the first picture!!!
all the best lovely hope its your bfp and the lines get darker for you xx

Ahhh so annoying I can't see the line, I'm getting old!

Can you def see the line PP, is it there ? test again FMU tomorow and post up

Soo excited for you, really hoping this is it my TTC buddy! X

I definitely could. I know I start doubting myself but I honestly saw it before the 5mins was up and it wasn't thin like shadows ect.

Hopefully tomorrows will be clearer so I can know for sure. Its so hard not to get excited.

Its very like emmab's 2nd picture on her thread.

horrrrayyy I've got a good feeling, all that talk of Green stuff! maybee it is an early sign after all XX

Will be checking in before work tomorow to see how you get on with FMU !

Thanks JJ. I do too :D Just hope I can sneak dh camera again without him noticing tomorrow morning...

The line is more clear today :dance: Hoping to take the digi tomorrow and then I can properly celebrate!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 30
  • photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 29

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics