Please give any advice

RosieRandy

Reaction score
Hey ladies, I hope you don't mind me joining but I'm looking for some advice and a little bit of hope. Me and the partner dtd the day of ovulation and I'm now 2 days late.. I havnt tested yet as I was a week late with my little girl when I finally tested positive so I'm trying to wait it out. But the difference is this time is I have zero symptoms I feel nothing. I don't feel pregnant nor is there any sign of AF turning up. The only thing I can say I'm feeling is all last week my boobs were so itchy I was constantly at them, I have a slight dull headache and I have a slight change of colour on my legs like some parts are patchy brown and then my usual milk bottle white colour. My mum told me that colour pigmentation is quite common in pregnancy but I don't know if I'm just clutching straws.

I'm just wondering if any ladies have been late and had no symptoms of pregnancy or AF but still gone on to get their bfp

Thanks for reading xxx

I just had my bro on Sunday. Af was due yesterday... I tested just as I had a « gut feeling »...
not a lot of symptoms really!
Up to you if you can’t wait maybe just get a FRER. Or wait again and if no af just test in a few days :)
I just found the wait too long !

I just had my bro on Sunday. Af was due yesterday... I tested just as I had a « gut feeling »...
not a lot of symptoms really!
Up to you if you can’t wait maybe just get a FRER. Or wait again and if no af just test in a few days :)
I just found the wait too long !

My problem is I live in the middle of nowhere near no shops but I've asked my sister while she is in town to pick me some up tomuz or Thursday so will probably test as soon as I get them

I think it sounds promising if AF is late! I think most women’s symptoms starts from around 6 weeks and are too subtle to even notice before that!
If your late a test should be 98% accurate now xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back