Please don't shout....using ov sticks a preg test?

twinkles

Reaction score
I'm sure I read this somewhere....

Can u use ov sticks while preg as a double line will show?? I know it's mad but right now I need to pee on something to get me through the next few weeks! :wall2: xx

If you are going to pee on anything hun, why not make it an actual test?

Although be warned that your hCG levels could be too high now to be picked up on a hpt :shock:

Not sure how it works with OPK's?

xxxxxxxxx

Put.the.sticks.down!!!!

Xxx

:rotfl:

No harm I suppose but if they don't work like they did for Tweety you will go out of your mind with worry....are you able to afford a private scan? That's what got me through the 4 week wait until the 12 week scan - it's at the end of the week :)

xxx

hey, i know the feeling. my 12 week scan isnt till 1st March and my dates are from an early scan at 8w+2, i'm still going mad waiting for the 12 week lol

the way I found out i was pregnat was with the ov sticks it was the day I was due on got a postive ov only ever had that at the time of ovulation !!!! soo run out got 3 hpt and sure enuff all postive

I know I'm slowly going crazy!! I have run out of preg tests but have stacks of ov tests....I dnt know why I think testing will help but for some reason poas and seeing 2 lines helps!! I can afford a private scan but away on fri so chocka between now and then with clients day and eve so really can't before we go :( then the weekend we get back I'm opening a salon so the next 2 weeks will go fast it's just the moments of worry I find reassurance from 2 lines, silly I know!

I did poaovs earlier and got 2 lines.....did it help? Not really! Mustgetagrip.com!

Last edited:
i was testing alot and i mean alot my lines where getting lighter i was getting in a panic and nothing was wrong so was stressing 4 nothing so b caerful hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back