Please delete

hello and welcome, is that you in your avatar pic?? x

yes it is! i am a bit of a pouter in my pictures lol. is that you in yours too :)? xx

yes that is me in my avatar pic - you are so pretty!!! x

aww thankyou evie hun :)!!! and as are you! so how are you? are you pregnant or a mum already? xx

mother of two a boy and a girl and trying for number three im 21

oo really? i'm 20 this year so it's nice to meet someone round my age-ish :)! what's it like being a mum, the best thing you could do? what are your boy and girl called and how old :)? xx

issabelle - rose is 2 and alexander - john is 1. its the best feeling in the world being a mum it was worrying at first but everything fell into place and talking everyones advice and then mixing it with my own was a help lol i thought it would be hard with two but i love it and they are such good children :)

aw really? that's so warming to hear! i'm so worried but i've got a lot of good advice so far so keep it rolling! lol :) their names are lovely too. i've thought of a few first names but can't think of middle ones.. what sex are you hoping for this time round? xx

i would love another girl but im happy with either so im not sure i would find out when i get pregnant again depends on how much will power i have haha

hiya! welcome to the forum, congratulations on your pregnancy x

aww that's nice! :) so are you trying or are you pregnant yet? did you find out with other two? i'm not finding out with this one. i hope i will stick to it!!! lol ;) xx

i planned issabelle and zander fell through a condom but they both have the same daddy so it was ok as i was settled at the time lol!! yer im in my 2nd month now of trying for a baby again :)

thanks everyone :) and evie that's lovely! i bet daddy dead happy. good luck in your trying it's erm very fun!!! lol ;) xx

be sure to let me know when you pregnant hun looking forward to hearing it :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back