Please compare my 2 scan pics and give me a guess? :)

ams25

Reaction score
Hi ladies I wondered if anyone could compare my scan pics and give a gender guess please? The pic on the LEFT is my son's 12 week scan. The pic on the RIGHT is the new baby that im currently pregnant with :) I can't see a nub on the new baby scan pic so I've been trying to look at skull theory... sometimes I think the two pics are really similar, other times I think they're different. Any guesses just for fun would be appreciated! Thankyou! Xx

Attachments

• 2016-12-21 19.35.16.jpg
    2016-12-21 19.35.16.jpg
    444.7 KB · Views: 80
Hmm.. I think the skull looks more rounded on the second picture so i'd lean towards girlie! I am not great with skull theory though! x

Ooh thankyou... I'd absolutely love a girl but i'm resigned to a life of mud, football and wrestling with having 2 boys already haha :) I suspect this one will be another boy but I do think there's a bit of a difference in the skulls. Find out in 7 weeks! Xx

Hmmm, I'm with katek, I'm gonna go girly. The thoeries were all spot on for me! (Apart from hb count) xx

Thankyou Tigress congrats on your team pink! :) xx

What a lovely scan!! I think it's a girl too! Keep us posted!:dust:

I think girl based on skull - and I've been right 4 times out of 4 this year with friends scans! X

Ooh ladies I'd be absolutely over the moon if you were right! Il update in February when we find out :) xx

I also think girl as well. fingers crossed for you. i have 2 boys and would be hoping my next would be a girl too lol. just to get the chance to have both like x

Thanks ladies. .. I've caved and booked a gender scan on Tuesday eek! I'm terrible I couldn't wait! Any last minute guesses before then?

I'd love you all to be right with the girl guesses so much! But in my heart I feel so lucky to have got pregnant 3 times (4 with mc) I just can't believe I'd be that lucky to get the girl I want so much too! So im 95% sure its another boy! Of course if it is a precious little man then he will be loved and wanted just as much as his amazing big brothers ♡ and at least I've kept all the boys clothes haha! Il update Tuesday! Xx

Last edited:
Good luck for Tuesday hun, I know what you mean. I was secretly hoping for a girl, but if she had been a boy it wouldn't have mattered anyway. Have a fab day and let us know when you get a min xxxxx

Aw thanks lovely... so fab that you got a little princess! ♡ it's hard because my 4 year old keeps saying he wants a sister so i dont want to upset him if it's a boy lol, silly really as I know he will love another brother just as much, but he doesn't quite understand the concept that we don't get to choose bless him he's just 100% convinced that he wants a girl so that's what he will get haha. Thankyou so much :) xxx

Haha bless him, I'm sure he will be happy once it sinks in if baby is a boy lol. I've seen some brilliant reactions on YouTube of kids finding out about siblings lol. And your welcome hun let us know xxxx

Eek thanks ladies! Today's the day we find out... i'm still convinced they're going to say boy, but your guesses have made me excited! Will update later xxx

UPDATE! I can't quite believe I'm posting this but looks like you were all RIGHT, scan showed a definite baby girl! Excellent gender guessing ladies! :) Im so overwhelmed and feeling very lucky :) xx

Last edited:
Woooo! So pleased for you! This ups my total to 5/5 right so when it comes to my own scan hopefully I'll be right! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back