Please comment on my Opks thanks!

liz_milne

Reaction score
Hey girls I THINK I may have a positive on late CD9 / early CD10. they are the 2 darkest ones and this afternoons has started to get a bit lighter again. I do have short cycles of only 26 days. Let me know what you think xxxx

The last 3 look excellent to me?

You do however get decent lines all the eay through don't you.

I know your OH is away but I'd def recommend the Digi's for next Cycle and I would have used a digi OPK for anyone of the last 3 tests!

xxxxxxxx

thanks Carnat, i think the CD10 AM one looks like a winner to me. But dunno. Like you say if no luck this month which is very likely as oh now away til friday, then will back up next month with digis. Are they the ones you put the stick in it? Or are the digis just a use once like a clear blue HPT?

thanks Carnat, i think the CD10 AM one looks like a winner to me. But dunno. Like you say if no luck this month which is very likely as oh now away til friday, then will back up next month with digis. Are they the ones you put the stick in it? Or are the digis just a use once like a clear blue HPT?

The one's are use are the one's you put the stick in and of you are having your surge you get a smiley face!

Makes it nice and easy LOL

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hmm might check it out for next month if i need it xx

thanksxxx

i dont think you have ovulated yet, but are going to in the next day or so. They are not quite as dark as the control line yet, although i remember someone had that last month but got smiley faces on CB digi's so i guess not everyone gets the really dark lines.

i dont think you have ovulated yet, but are going to in the next day or so. They are not quite as dark as the control line yet, although i remember someone had that last month but got smiley faces on CB digi's so i guess not everyone gets the really dark lines.

I posted a pic of my cheapie alongside my OPK with a smiley face and the cheapie was def not as dark as I would have imagined?

I posted a pic of my cheapie alongside my OPK with a smiley face and the cheapie was def not as dark as I would have imagined?

must have been you I was thinking of then Carnat.

Although for Liz, on her length of cylce, the average amount of woman will ovulate in a day or 2 according to the clearblue calculator thingy-ma-bob, so she may not yet have had her surge.

hun without alarming you, im surprised to see so many similar second lines on the tests, it may be because they are dried out now but the opks at the start of the cycle should have barely visible second lines. have you ever had hormone levels checked on day3? p.s im no expert on this and the reason is prob the fact that they are crappy ICs but something to be aware of xx

i was gonna say cd 10 am also i had a few months where my line wasnt as dark as control line but i defo ovulated as got the cm and ov pains i read sumwere on the site sumone got exact same not as dark but defo ovulated cos she was preg that month, xx

I think my problem may be............have checked online the sensitivity of these particular tests I have and they state "15-20miu" which are quite sensitive, apparently the standard ones are 30miu and you even get 40miu. So if you check out my pic from today, I *think* my latest one is more positive?

Next month I will try the 30miu ones, and back it all up with a smiley face on a digi! hopefully!

ahh yes defo looks like a gd line the last one looks very similar to what most of mine look like i use the cheapy ones off ebay one step is it cant quite remember xx

jojo have backed it up with an asda ov test (35miu) but the digis were only a 5 pack at £19 so didn't have enough! But check this out now........looks quite promising imho.

yer that defo is a poss that whoops time to get on it hehe x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back