Please can you tell me

Tangerinedream

Reaction score
What happened in Eastenders last night... Virgin media havnt updated thier on demand today :x :wall: i wnat to watch it in 10 mins :lol:

thank you :hug: :hug: :hug:

I was only half watching....live entertainment in the Vic from a drag queen while Phil & his Mrs (can't think of her name) were planning hen/stag parties and she wants him in the pub and her upstairs so she can keep an eye on him and the boys...minty has other ideas and is hiding a sheep in the garage!! I don't quite get what he's going to do with that!! They celebrated Stacey & Bradley getting engaged and Tanya told Stacy she's preggers! Max tried to get Staceys Mum to talk to stacey about not marrying bradley but being a bit simple she didn't quite get the hint and seems to think Stacey is doing really well for herself. Carley & Shawn slept together....and Dawn was swanning around without her baby once again. Think that was about it - anyone fill in the gaps? I was more interested in perstering my poor DH last night!! :rotfl:

Can someone tell me what Phil said right at the end before the 'duh-duh-duh's' when he was sat on the sofa coz LO was shouting and I missed what he said :x

What when he was with Shirley? He said that he knew he was making a mistake if he married Stella.

Is that the bit your on about?

Nicola said:
What when he was with Shirley? He said that he knew he was making a mistake if he married Stella.

Is that the bit your on about?

Yeah it was!! Thanks!!! Oooooh I hope he doesn't marry her :x

I've heard that he doesn't but for two different reasons!!

Also heard that he kills her on the wedding day (after finding out she's been bullying Ben!) and that it's just a row in the church when he can't say his "I do's" and she runs out of the church (seen a pic of her running away in the wedding dress)......who knows but no, I don't think he does marry her!! :clap:

was stella self harming last night? she was crying and im sure she had blood on her arm :think:

thanks for the update btw nicola- when you said minty had a sheep i thought you had a blown up sheep for some reason. i was shocked to see a real one :rotfl:

tangerinedream said:
was stella self harming last night? she was crying and im sure she had blood on her arm :think:

Yeah she's always pinching herself and causing bruises....the woman is seriously messed up about something, something really wierd going on in her family (with her parents and dead sister). She makes Ben pinch her sometimes so she can pinch him back....don't quite understand why she's doing everything she is doing really.

Nicola said:
tangerinedream said:

Yeah she's always pinching herself and causing bruises....the woman is seriously messed up about something, something really wierd going on in her family (with her parents and dead sister). She makes Ben pinch her sometimes so she can pinch him back....don't quite understand why she's doing everything she is doing really.

its like shes the same emotional age as ben and hes the only person she has power over... :think:

Nicola said:
tangerinedream said:

She killed her sister didnt she?

I saw a pic on the telly this morning of Stella dead on a car bonnet in her wedding dress. They said she either gets pushed or she falls, off what I don't know :think:

And as for Dawn Swan, why do they always make them fight so hard for the babies then make them terrible mothers who couldn't care less 10 mins later? :x They did the same on Corrie with Tracey Barlow.

I've heard that Phil kills Stella on their wedding day so the picture of her dead in her wedding gown is no surprise to me.

Not sure what happened with her family/sister, I'm sure she was responsible for her death or something and has been screwed up since?

Don't get me started on Dawn, if she wasn't interested in being a mother surely adoption would have been a good option for her? I never watched Corrie untill I became pregnant and lazy so don't really know the tracy barlow story line(s) but know she's a bit of a want to go out and dump amy on anyone who'll have her type of person....well, LOL she's in prison now so has a nice long break from motherhood!!

Nicola said:
well, LOL she's in prison now so has a nice long break from motherhood!!

:rotfl: :rotfl:

I heard... but don really watch eastenders... that she trys to do something nasty to ben (in a sexual sort of way) thats why Phil kills her!

Gosh, if that is the reason the BBC will have to be careful covering that story line, child abuse like that is never well recieved. No wonder Phil looses his nut with her though if that's what she done!!

SarahH said:
Nicola said:
well, LOL she's in prison now so has a nice long break from motherhood!!

:rotfl: :rotfl:

I heard... but don really watch eastenders... that she trys to do something nasty to ben (in a sexual sort of way) thats why Phil kills her!

eeek, not nice... sophie thompson (who plays stella) was on gmtv this morning and she mentioned something about the importance if highlighting these issues (or something) :think:

trust this story line come to a head on the week im due to give birth :evil:

i read that ben screams during the wedding saying he hates stella and he doesnt want his dad marrying her which stops the wedding and then the truth comes out about her abusing him and thats what leads to stella a nd phil being on top of building but it will end in a did he didnt he push her storyline.

xxxxx

If they find out about Stella's treatment of Ben, why was there a clip of Ian helping her escape on GMTV today?!!! Surely Ian would be furious too?!!!

I think the suggestion of her doing that to Ben has been there for a while - lots of v clever shots in the bedroom where you don't see her harm him physically (ie her pinching etc) but it's obvious something has happened/about to happen by Ben's reactions, and I think that may be as far as they will go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back