Please can someone help!??

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by Burniemel, Jul 25, 2016.

1. Burniemel

Burniemel New Member

Ok so I was sterilized 4 years ago, I'm am a small size 12 and an A cup...
    I've been getting pregnancy symptoms for the last 12 weeks, 4 tests and all negative!
    My doctor won't entertain me for those reasons but I now have a little bump and very painful C cup breasts that are hot and heavy!
    Always tired, eating more, put on a stone, heartburn and very emotional!

What can I do to be seen to confirm?

Attached Files:

2. MrsS15

MrsS15 Well-Known Member

Oh that's confusing. There is a one in 200 chance of getting pregnant after being sterilised, that's a lot more than I thought!

I think the only thing you can do is go and really push. Ask your gp for a blood test. If he refuses say the NHS website said there is a 1 in 200 risk so on that basis he should entertain one. If he refuses see another doctor. Worst case you could pay for a private scan! If you are having these obvious symptoms I think the gp should send you for a scan to rule other things out!

Good luck xx

3. Donna88

Donna88 Well-Known Member

You should def be having a scan as even if it's not pregnancy there is still something going on with you. I'd keep hassling the doctor for an appointment, maybe not mention pregnancy and just say you want to be checked out instead. They can't ignore you if you have symptoms and are worried

4. Burniemel

Burniemel New Member

Thanks, I just did the bleach test, and it's still frothing after nearly 10 mins!
    Urgh this is horrible 🙈

Attached Files:

5. Slb24

Slb24 Well-Known Member

Test again.. But
    Mix your urine with water. 50% of each. After 8 weeks my pregnancy test went negative because my hormones were too high.

Other than that you could always pay for a private scan? Near me they're around £40 xx

6. Burniemel

Burniemel New Member

Tested twice this morning, one normal one diluted and both negative 😐
    I'm a medical mystery lol

7. babylove2016

babylove2016 Well-Known Member

Hiya, some women just don't get positives on urine based pregnancy tests... I'd pay for a private scan if I were you. Just to be sure.

Good luck lovely. x