Please anyone

V1ck1

Reaction score
Hi ladies I miscarried 2 weeks ago Tuesday just gone ....been spotting for over a week has has what looks like ewcm now it's pale pink and orange is this normal ? Feel like period feeling had ovulation pains last weekend....just worried Incase of infection x

It sounds like maybe its just the bleeding tapering off. Pink is a small amount of fresh blood mixed with cm. Orange can be a small amount of older brown blood mixed with cm. My MW told me not to worry about infection unless the discharge smelled really bad or I had a fever.

I had a positive OPK before the bleeding stopped and was still spotting slightly when it started heavy and red again. It seems like that was my period. It was heavy and lasted 10 days. Usually my periods are 3 days and light.

Last edited:
Thank you hate not knowing what's going on with my body I normally know exactly when I ovulate etc now I so confused ....seems very watery maybe it's fertile mixed with the blood....still have a slight positive pregnancy test which was 25 strength spoke to gynaecologist and they said that you can ovulate from any pregnancy hormone that is below 75 hope I'm ovulating so I can ttc and get back to normal xx

I had a betta done when hCG was 7. I got a positive OPK a couple of days later so must have been pretty close to 0 but maybe not quite. I had a pile of ICs so tested quite often to check my levels. My lines on tests stayed dark for quite a while but dropped from being quite dark to barely there quite quickly. I had a super light line for a few days then. There was still something there on the hpt the day I had the betta done. A couple days later when I got the positive opk it had gone. I was dreading getting a BFN but by the time I got it I was actually just relieved things were finally getting back to normal. I hated not knowing what was going on after my MC. It took a couple of cycles to really get back to normal.

Hugs.xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back