please advise not a clue what to do :(!

oliviasmummy

Reaction score
Hello(new to this)!!

ive got a lg atm who is 15 months and im 7 months pregnant ive been looking around at double buggys and cant find any thats suitable in carrycot mode aswell as a seat for my lg not unless u get a side by side or pay loads for one*!.

My lg is in nursery so if i was to get a double it would have to be one with a removable seat otherwise ill be pushing a double buggy around with just a newborn in whem ive took her nursery haha!

my other plan was to get a moby wrap and a pram that goes from carry cot to seat without needing any other addons like the mothercare my4 that way i could put my lg in the pram in seat mode newborn in the wrap take her nursery (which is only a 20 min walk) then omce shes in nursery take baby out of the wrap and put the pram into carrycot mode and put newborn in and off i go*! But will it be as simple as that? am i living in a dream world haha!

i have a stroller now for my lg so at weekends my partner can push her in that and i can push newborn in the pram then if im out on my own with them both ill have the wrap and pram.

Omg im confusing myself! i have just over 6 weeks left and really have no idea what to do for the best!

Tia Sinead xxx

I really struggled with this too!!

Firstly I tried an Icandy Pear - Hated how heavy it was, I couldnt even lift it up a curb without the kids in! LOL

Next I tried a Phil & Teds - Hated it and found it very wobbly even tho I usually like 3 wheelers!

So this is what I ended up doing! I had my LO in a baby sling and brought a Quinny Zapp Xtra. When my boy wasnt in the buggy I used it with a carseat but days when I took him to daycare he sat in the buggy (which is also suitable for newborns!) so I could put the baby in when he had left! Hope this is of some help!!

xxxxxx

I've just bought britax duo second hand not had 2nd lo yet but I love it xx

I've just bought a mountain buggy plus one. It's fab. I was a big fan of my mountain buggy urban jungle before that.

Using Tapatalk can't see no tickers grrrrr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back