PLEASE ADVICE!IM PREGNANT BUT SPOTTING is it implantatation?

SueT

Reaction score
hi there ...
first of all i would like to say thankyou for taking your time to read this!

i am soo worried right now i would like to know if any of you had this same situation like me ...

i had 2 ectopics pregnancy b4... and both my tubes was saved...

i really don't know how to start off but i hope you all would understand what im trying to say!

my last period was april 7 and ended on april 11 .
on may 24 what happen was i had alil pinkish /redish spots for only like 30 secs (after i had sex) ... that's when i went to the washroom i found out that i was spotting alil ... like very tiny bit of it just like when i wipe it once then the next was gone ... and 2 drops .... wasn't like dark red or red it was more pinkish red ...
now on may 27 i notice i was spotting a lil brown spots.. (discharge) i think that's what u call it... VERY LIL in the beginning ... the whole day it was like maybe 4 drops in my panties so i thought to myseld this is odd so i went out to buy a pregnancy test it was positive!
so i was really happy right ... but then i got really worried cuz of my past pregnancy... the thing i don't understand is ... my last pregnancy it was like i was having my period ... but like brownish/black colour ... really weird i know ... first pregnancy was like that to but red colour. like i was having my period ...
but this pregnancy it was weird cuz it spotted pinkish for only like 30 secs and gone .... then yam! ... few days later brown colour .... but now i went to the washroom and i wiped it ... and came out alil more of the brown blood on the tissue paper but then i wiped it agian it was soooo really light ... it doens't look like when i was having my period just like lil lil spots of it coming out BUT Y BROWN!!! ????,i dont' have any pain or anything like my past pregnancy ... i just have sore boobs that's it! A few days ago i had very awful cramps... but only for maybe 2 days that was when i didn't know i was pregnant i thought i ate something bad lol....
i read it on the internet it might be implantation ....
but could it be ... calculateing the time,day.... could it be possible ...
u see i don't understand how it works like when it's suppose to implant ...

please tell me what u think ...
has it ever happened to any of u guys like that ... please im really worried!!!!

one more thing i wanted to ask was ... if you have signs of implantation ... then is it a sign that it's in the right spot instead of like ... anywhere else like my tube???

update:

last night b4 bed time i went to the loo and when i wiped there was the brown colour blood agian... (watery)

this morning went to the loo agian... brown colour blood seen agian when i wiped... agian it was kinda watery...

im not peeing out blood or anything still dont' feel any pain...
my undies... well... just like a tiny bit of stain .. like a drop or 2

Hi Sue!

I could not actually tell you wether It's Implantation blleding or not.. I never had that..... But I suppose every1 Is different... What I advise Is that If your worried and you have had 2 previous ectopic's that you go to the doctors to get checked out- to make sure you and the baby are ok.....

It's great asking every1 advice and there opinions but no 1 can give a correct answer like your local GP.... At least that way your mind will be settled and you will feel much better....

Take Care... Love Danielle and Bubble xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back