playing the waiting game...):

BKR123

Reaction score
So I'm sill a million miles from home on my own in hospital! They have decided to stop giving me the tablets that stop labor and to wait 12 hours to see if it starts again, I'm really hoping it won't, but since not taking the tablets my tummy has been going hard, not contractions but hard and is accompanied by back ache - all over again! I know that te steroids will have worked by now so she will have a good pair of lungs on her, I just don't want it to happen and for me not to have my boyfriend here! Crying like a baby every time he leaves!! Getting twinging pain inside up the top it feels, hoping that's not what it feels like at the start!! Hope everyone else is okay :) xxx

ah huni fingers crossed the pains fizzle out and they let u go home xxx

Hope things settle down for you hunni, Tell her mummy says she has to stay in there until she is fully cooked and her daddy is there with her mummy x x x

We were sent home last night because thins seemed to have settled, but I'm too scared todo anything now! I went to the shop to get flowers for my mum and I could barely walk at the end of it. My stomach all cramps up and I get pains everywhere! She's 32 weeks today so if she could hang on another 2 or 3 weeks that's would be amazing! But I don't know if she will :( x

Hope she stays tucked up in there for a little longer hun xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Are u able to rest? Try & take it easy, complete bed rest so your not over doing it. Glad to hear its settled for you. Hope she hangs on for another few weeks, too eager to come out & meet her mummy! Im sure its really frightening for u, but try not to stress about it hun (i know easier said than done) xx

I am able to rest now, although my work want me to go in so I can have a meeting about being off sick! I was wondering, because she's engaged feet down, and I'm high risk preterm, will they try and arrange a c-section before 38weeks? I have a midwife appointment this afternoon I was just wondering your thoughts?xx

I dont know tbh, mw will hopefully give u some info. My lo is breech too, willing it to turn but im not going to panic just yet. As ur lo is trying to make an earlier appearance they may discuss c-sec. Does work realise u were hospitalised? Stuff them, id just explain the problems ur having, that you must rest & therefore cannot attend a meeting or handle the stress of it. Do it over phone if needs be. Think thats abit much! Let us know how u get on with mw x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back