playing on my mind - opinions?

You defo did the right thing hun, no way would I ever leave Trey where I couldn't see him unless we were at home with the monitor! So what if he woke up, if babies are tired they will always go back to sleep anyway and if they don't it's because they are ready to wake up.

I do hate when people do that and I can imagine a family member -in laws or not - putting that pressure on me to make me feel guilty! You are his mummy and you know best, don't feel guilty for going with your natural instincts.

Xxxxxxxxx

You totally did the right thing! It's actually a little scary that she suggested it and your OH thought it was a good idea...?

Sadly, I'd definitely be worried leaving your little one in the care of this woman.

Glad your OH has apologised :) xx

Completely agree with you Hun, the heat alone is enough to have not left him in the car but the fact that you were not in eyesight makes things even worse.

I admit I have left C in the car for 5mins whilst I grab myself a drink and maybe an apply but I can see my car from the kitchen and there are only four houses down our road with very little through traffic.

Xx

I agree with you !! no way is it safe X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back