Plans....

CTD

Reaction score
Hi all!

Someone else brought up the fact that the forum has been a bit dreary lately and we need to get our positive thinking and happiness back! I certainly do and have been trying hard to get it back.

So.... 2 questions I always go through and plan out in my head when im feeling positive...!

1. How are you going to tell your OH your preg? I always think im going to take him out for a meal and tell him. Or if its near his bday/xmas etc I will put the test in a little box or something lol. Fathers day is coming up, I would LOVE to be preg by then and tell him on that day! :) Although knowing me I will get too excited seeing a positive test and just text him or something lol. But I think because we have been trying for over a year now i would love to do something special.

2. Whats one of the first things you are gonna do after your BFP? Apart from the obvious things like telling my close family etc, one of the first things Im gonna do is make a really nice baby scrapbook/album to put all my scans, pics in etc. Ive made them for all my pregnant friends/family and cannot wait to be able to make one for myself one day :)

xx

brilliant thread! i fantasise about telling hubby and family all the time! have you ever youtubed it? iv spent hours watching those videos!

my parents 26th wedding anniversary is a week after AF is due this month so i think if i get a BFP theres a plan in there somewhere, id be abit screwed with hubby as he is always with me when i test (im very lucky hes so involved)

as for the second question, iv no idea, cry, jump up and down, cry some more, dance, and probably then start panicking! lol

Haha same here, always thinking about it! Im testing next week and would love to get a bfp and wait to tell him on fathers day! Plus, its our 1 year wedding anniversary on the same day too!

Youtube videos!? Will have to have a look! :)

Haha dance lol - prob will do a little dance myself :-D x

Hi all!

Someone else brought up the fact that the forum has been a bit dreary lately and we need to get our positive thinking and happiness back! I certainly do and have been trying hard to get it back.

So.... 2 questions I always go through and plan out in my head when im feeling positive...!

1. How are you going to tell your OH your preg? I always think im going to take him out for a meal and tell him. Or if its near his bday/xmas etc I will put the test in a little box or something lol. Fathers day is coming up, I would LOVE to be preg by then and tell him on that day! :) Although knowing me I will get too excited seeing a positive test and just text him or something lol. But I think because we have been trying for over a year now i would love to do something special.

2. Whats one of the first things you are gonna do after your BFP? Apart from the obvious things like telling my close family etc, one of the first things Im gonna do is make a really nice baby scrapbook/album to put all my scans, pics in etc. Ive made them for all my pregnant friends/family and cannot wait to be able to make one for myself one day :)

xx

I always wanted it to be special telling my OH I'm pregnant by knew if got a bfp I'd just call and tell him straight away so I've bought him a babygro that says 'I love my daddy' and its hid in one of my handbags. Only because I knew I wouldn't be able to do it and not tell him ha.

I also want a scrapbook of everything. I do that with everything anyway. Got a memory box of when me and oh first met till now xxxx

I can't wait for the day I get my bfp again but I think I will be scared up until the 12 week scan! I fantasise about telling everyone and showing them my scan pic :)) xxxx

I love this thread, it's awesome! I also daydream about this ALL the time!

We have alphabet letters on our fridge and I think I'd leave hubby a message along with the positive test (probably not very hygienic!) so he's surprised when he gets in fom work.

The first thing I'd do is buy a baby names book and start reading. As well as drag my oh into every baby shop around! X x x

Loving your ideas.. And agree amazing positive thread.. :)

I thought about a babygro... "I love my daddy" to wrap up on day of BFP and that would be my way to tell him...

:)

Aww such cute ideas! Love the fridge idea! x

I'm not sure I'd be able to sort anything for my first lol, I'd be freaking out too much and screaming for him to have a look at the test haha! Maybe I'd be a bit more composed for anymore kids after that haha xx

I will probably be the same, but it's nice to fantastize though.. :)

xx

Loving your ideas.. And agree amazing positive thread.. :)

I thought about a babygro... "I love my daddy" to wrap up on day of BFP and that would be my way to tell him...

:)

Read up chick that's what I've done :) xxx

I have thought that I will get a t-shirt that fits my son (9yrs) that says 'I'm going to be the big brother' and wrap that up and give to my DH :) then we can pass the shirt on to my son when the time comes to tell him too x

Lovely thread!
I don't know how I'll end up telling my oh When I get my Bfp. It would be lovely to do something special but so hard not to just tell him straight away. When I lived in London I always said I'd get something written on a cupcake at this bakery I had close to me. Something like 'Hello Daddy' Maybe a card or something?! Oh would I be tempting fate by buying a card on moonpig in advance??!!! Im going to go and look into that now :) xxx

i always fantasize about a good scan and how amazing it would be to see a heartbeat etc. and get to 12 weeks fink id cry for weeks! i was thinking about this earlier actually how id give my oh the test seems like a sweet way to do it xxx

http://m.flickr.com/#/photos/60904112@N06/6405897695/ Ooh my friend is an amazing cake maker and makes these kind of special cupcakes ^
I could ask her to make life-size fetus cupcakes, each holding a different message for different members of the family, like "hello granny" Haha. OH would get a massive celebration cake with a babygrow or rattle baked into it as a surprise! Too weird? Lol x

Cool cupcakes!
Sweet idea, not sure bout eating a cake fetus though lol! :-D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back