Placentas!!

it grosses me out a little, but then all meat not cooked is not nice to look at, and that placenta is something my body grew to produce vitamins for my baby so i kinda want to try it, placenta lasagne sounds interesting lol, wont tell OH and he can eat it too lol

Lol vampy! Can just imagine ur oh's face after dinner. "that was lovely, what meat was that?". Poor bloke when u tell him it's placenta! Lol!

Omg!!!!! Erm I think my husband would make me fine my own way home if unsaid I was bringing my placenta home to eat!!!!! The thought of just makes me wanna vom!!!!!! And I've only done that twice so far lol although I do agree they are packed full of goodness xx

lol well i kinda look at it as, we eat dead animals and their rotting flesh, why is it much more gross to eat something that comes from us? we know where it has come from and whats in our bodies so its actually better lol

i can see why other people wouldnt want to eat it as its from my body, but i might try it so least i can say i have lol

Oh my days!!! I feel sick, i will not be asking for mine. urgggggggg x

I wanted to see mine but ended up in an emergency section so it was the last thing on my mind!

Dunno about taking it home tho...

hello. I'm tri hopping here, but I saw the title of the thread and got curious. I like to think I'd try eating nearly anything, although I'd probably stop at eating brains or cockroaches... but I'm not sure about placenta. I'd probably take it dried and encapsulated, but the thought of placenta lasagne, placenta stew, placenta salami... nah. :rotfl: Probably give those a miss! Thanks for giving me a laugh this morning, girls x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back