Place your bets

Corrinne37

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
Had a premonition today that baby will be born next week, towards the end of the week.
So im guessing 17th/18th July.

Any premonitions /guesses on when your babies will make an appearance.

Just for fun.... to see how close we are. xxx

I've had a feeling mine will come on the 3/4th Sep since very early, wishful thinking maybe haha x

I think mines gonna be the 12th or 15th September... So at least 5 days late!!!!

30th July i always thought but now not sure so ill still say 30th although pretty early x

we'll have to bump this thread nearer the time and see how close we are! xx

Ahhh see the 17th was my original edd on lmp but they changed my dates on scans to 23rd. So I keep thinkin mine will be early too but not a sign yet ha as long as we don't go same day else labour threads will be tricky lol :) xx

I'm thinking 9th August, which is 4 days late. My family seem to be more optimistic though. My dad informed me that his side of the family have all been placing their bets and seem to think baby will arrive in July!! I wouldn't say no to this, especially if the heat continues.

Corrinne- I think 18th of July would be an excellent day to be born. I am biased though, as that's my birthday!!

I have the 22nd or 23rd of september stuck in my head so maybe 3/4 days early xx

in due next week but in deffo going over!! I predict 29th July x

I have a feeling mine will come on the 6th or 7th of September. My husband is working abroad and can only take 2 weeks off work so I've told him to fly here on 5th September because I'm so sure I'll be right!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9790 using Tapatalk

What ever day they decide to induce me at this rate!

10 days early, 20th August. I freaking wish anyway!! :-D

10th or 18th !! .., I'd like the 10th that's today !!!

Ahhh see the 17th was my original edd on lmp but they changed my dates on scans to 23rd. So I keep thinkin mine will be early too but not a sign yet ha as long as we don't go same day else labour threads will be tricky lol :) xx

Oh no that would be no good!! ha ha ..... the signs can start all of a sudden!! eek!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back