Place your bets now!!!!

pilkers

Reaction score
Ok seeing as there are quite a few of us about to pop I thought we could have a quick bet to pass on the time...

lets see who wins the race! Vote for your horse now!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

I think kimbo just to be awkward and because she likes love beads :rotfl:

i think fothers i don't know why :think: lol

I think kimbo just to be awkward and because she likes love beads

yeah haha ill go before jo at this rate :lol: :lol:

Im voting Squig - she has had symptoms for ages and I feel until she goes there is no hope for me :shakehead: :shakehead:
:wall: :wall:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

I voted squiglet too

I am going to be pregnant for 2 years like an elephant. Thats what I feel like at the moment anyway :rotfl:

I picked pilkers... no idea why though, cool username... lol

i reckon it will be Ella! and she'll just go all of a sudden....

Angelblue said:

oooooo I hope so :pray: :pray: Im so laid back my DH says I probably wont notice im in labour and then it will be rapid - he told me to try not and be so dopey and pay attention to any signs/pains etc - but I haven't had any (I think)

ella said:
Angelblue said:

oooooo I hope so :pray: :pray: Im so laid back my DH says I probably wont notice im in labour and then it will be rapid - he told me to try not and be so dopey and pay attention to any signs/pains etc - but I haven't had any (I think)

my neighbour over the road had her first at home cos she didn't realise the niggly (her word!) stomach ache and back ache was labour! by the time she got the midwife out to check her over she was nearly 10 cm :shock:

Angelblue said:
my neighbour over the road had her first at home cos she didn't realise the niggly (her word!) stomach ache and back ache was labour! by the time she got the midwife out to check her over she was nearly 10 cm :shock:

:shock: :shock: wow, imagine that, my DH's friend told him a similar story where he had to deliver his wifes baby - for the first time my hubbie took an interest in the books about the house and read the bit about emergency delivery :rotfl: :rotfl:

In saying this ill probably end up with a 42 hour labour in frikin agony :?

I've voted Squiqlet!

I think if it doesn't happen naturally she's going to force it out!!

Lol... im voting anyone but me.. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: As from tomorrow my plugs been gone a week and NADA... :wall: :wall: Although I've just gone on a marathon walk after collecting Tia from School... and now I have lots and lots of pain and tightening.. buuuuuuut... some how i can see that all fading away :rotfl: I'm telling you... I'm here until February.. :rotfl:

It won't let me alter the poll...sorry Chrystaltips x

does anyone know if i can do it???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back