Pissed off!! :(

Chazabell

Reaction score
Have my next ACU appointment nexy Thursday, My OH can't get it off work as he works in retail too which is understandable.

So....my Mum said she'd drive 90 miles and come to the appt with me so i'm not on my own. But now......her new fella is working so she's not coming down!

WTF? Why is giving your daughter support not priority? Regardless of wether he's working or not! Fuming!

My family can be so selfish sometimes!!!

:( xxxx

Oh chaz x :hugs:
My family can be like that at times - my mum missed my graduation & engagement party cos her bf at the time didn't like me!! So know completely how you feel xx

Is there a friend you have confided in that can go with you?! Xx

Big :hugs:

Aww that sucks my family can also be very poor on the support front, love them to pieces but can be very frustrating at time.

Do you have a bezzy mate you could ask to come with you, someone who knows what you are going through??

I have attended quite a few of my appointments alone and they havent been to bad, bit lonely but ok xxx

I have been to a few alone and like Vicky says it's not too horrendous. That's rubbish your mum can't come down, have you told her it's pretty important to you? Xxx

One of my best friends is gonna come along with me, then we going for lunch. She has 2 girls and tried for 6 month for her 2nd.....not quite the same but she's been there for me :)

Its just so frustrating. She never even called to tell me. I called to ask how my sister broke her arm, and confirm next week and she was like 'oh i dont think we are now, he's workin' who invited him? I bloody well didnt!!

Im gonna have to warn my friend about TMI and tears......:eh: xxxx

Ahh glad you're sorted chaz, you'll be fine, just be prepared, know what you want out of the appointment and make sure you get it. :)

I don't see the reason they can't do some further diagnostics on you whilst you're on clomid.

Do you reckon as it's been 2 years and you've never got pregnant that there might be another cause eg blocked tubes or endometriosis rather than ovulation, clomid might not be the right treatment??

If I was you I'd ask for a lap and dye and hysteroscopy, it's not scary and not painful afterwards.

Xx

My OV was irregular before Clomid, and im now a regular 28 dayer, but i am thinking i may have a blockage Maybe. I'm gonna push for lap and dye in the appt, and get my friend to help with that! Lol xxxx

I am glad you found someone to go with you.

Before your appointment sit down with your friend and go through with her all the things you want to cover during your meeting, that way if you do get upset you can rely on your friend to take charge and ask the questions for you xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back