pinkyprincess

star fish

Reaction score
Just wondered how you are getting on?

I decided not to have my sweep today, am slightly regretting it now as she said they would be able to tell me if i was at all dilated and if labour would be soon, but I guess it would only be for knowledge, wouldnt make any actual difference!

So anything at all your end? I have nothing! No trickling waters, no show, not even any BH today......

Beginning to think its going to be next year at this rate!

Hope you are having more symptoms than me? xx

I did u a thread too it must've dropped to the bottom!!

I'm ok! Been getting some pains for the last few days but ignoring them as last time I told the midwife and she totally dismissed them :| I gtt more if I sit up straight or get up from a seat. You getting anything? I think it's his head in my pelvis tbh!

What did the midwife say when you declined? I'm too nosy to find out if I'm at all dilated or not!!

Hiya, the midwife was quite blase, said it was totally up to me. She agreed that yes it would be painful and yes it would make me bleed (not the show, just bleed) and that it would only bring on labour if it was imminent but that she would be able to see how close i was, which was bloody tempting. But weighing up the timing I think I would really rather get New Year out the way now, so am trying to keep baby in for next few days instead of trying to get him out! (My husband HAS to work New years, so would hate it to be then or just before).

But the baby does feel really low, lots of pressure in pelvis and he is moving around loads! Really quite annoying as it feel like a cork slowly screwing downwards that may push out the end at any minute!

I reackon one of you should hang on for a new year baby. 00.01 on the 1/1/12 would be good. lol

xxx

She asked me as soon as she saw I was overdue and got a yes straight away. When she checked baby's positioning before I knew she wouldn't be able to do it as she remarked that he's still high up. Having it done was not pleasant tbh! I'm glad I did iykwim but now I just have to wait :| this whole thing is dragging now!!!

So u gonna have a sweep at ur next appt? If you've dropped it'll probs be more successful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back