Pink when wiping

Tigerlilly

Reaction score
anyone had this in early pregnancy seeing the midwife tomorow to book in but stressing about it now please tell me if there is anything I can do or midwife can do only pink when I wiped but so worried I’ve had 2 possibly 3 missed misscarrages don’t want to go through that again

I'm going through similar stuff with bleeding right now. I spotted brown over a week ago to begin with. Gushed red last Wednesday and passed a huge clot (thought it was the sac at the time) . Still spotting brown ever since then.

2 visits to the epu and 2 scans showed all was good. Growth as it should be and baby's heart fluttering away. I'm currently 7+2 weeks.

I'm still scared and forever do the wipe test, but I'm also proof that a bleed or spotting does not mean the worst is happening there and then.

Pink and brown spotting can be common in early pregnancy. If it gets worse and you get cramps like/worse than a period always call 111 or go A&E.

Didn't want to read and run but I have no answer for you hun. I've read bleeding in early pregnancy can be quite common though.

Hope the midwife can help you ease your mind tomorrow!x

I
I'm going through similar stuff with bleeding right now. I spotted brown over a week ago to begin with. Gushed red last Wednesday and passed a huge clot (thought it was the sac at the time) . Still spotting brown ever since then.

2 visits to the epu and 2 scans showed all was good. Growth as it should be and baby's heart fluttering away. I'm currently 7+2 weeks.

I'm still scared and forever do the wipe test, but I'm also proof that a bleed or spotting does not mean the worst is happening there and then.

Pink and brown spotting can be common in early pregnancy. If it gets worse and you get cramps like/worse than a period always call 111 or go A&E.
had it with my little girl constantly going to Epu etc to be checked everything was ok but that was over 6 years ago and can’t remember about the pain etc I had I’ve had pain since I found out all I can do is wait til I see midwife tomorrow I suppose so worried though

I

had it with my little girl constantly going to Epu etc to be checked everything was ok but that was over 6 years ago and can’t remember about the pain etc I had I’ve had pain since I found out all I can do is wait til I see midwife tomorrow I suppose so worried though

I too was so worried the night I thought I lost my squidge. I even picked up my vape again to calm myself and skipped my pregnancy vitamin the next day before scan. I kicked myself in hindsight for lacking hope.

We just curled up watching David attenborough documentaries that night to help distract our minds. His voice lulled me off to sleep. Keeping your mind distracted will help stop you driving yourself crazy.

Another tip I learnt the hard way is to get off Google. There's so much on there to be found and not all of it good. It does nothing to lower your worries at all.

Hope it all goes well for you tomorrow!

I too was so worried the night I thought I lost my squidge. I even picked up my vape again to calm myself and skipped my pregnancy vitamin the next day before scan. I kicked myself in hindsight for lacking hope.

We just curled up watching David attenborough documentaries that night to help distract our minds. His voice lulled me off to sleep. Keeping your mind distracted will help stop you driving yourself crazy.

Another tip I learnt the hard way is to get off Google. There's so much on there to be found and not all of it good. It does nothing to lower your worries at all.

Hope it all goes well for you tomorrow!
Thank you definatly trying to relax dr google is evil lol

Not feeling very positive today seem to be in a bit Moran pain the next normal like period is going’s to come on again and a little more pink this morning ;(

I had this a few weeks ago and it was terrifying. I managed to get a scan which showed baby was OK.
Are you able to go to get a scan at a local centre? How far along are you..?

I had this a few weeks ago and it was terrifying. I managed to get a scan which showed baby was OK.
Are you able to go to get a scan at a local centre? How far along are you..?
I have no idea all I know is I bled a week after a d and c for bleeding for a year at midwife now and got scan for the morning 9:55 can’t come soon enough

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back