Pink or blue opinions

I'm so impatient just want to know now now now... gonna find out in 3 weeks and pay... wbu xx

Last edited:
I found out both times with my boys but if I'm lucky enough to get pregnant next time I definitely won't be finding out xx

How on earth do you all come up with the same answer... hope it is now you have convinced me xx thanks

Thanks Louise 2610... I can't tell the difference... what would you prefer?? Do you have any??

Thanks Louise 2610... I can't tell the difference... what would you prefer?? Do you have any??

I really don't mind. I think hubby would like a boy. I'm having my scan at 3.40 today. All being well I'll post my scan picture this evening & you can guess 🙏 Xxx

Yeah Deffo post it... awww hope all goes well xx

I posted it under a new thread Jadelance - Scan yesterday. All went well I was brought forward by 3 days. New due date is October 25th. My next scan is May 13th hopefully the picture will be clearer then. I have a retroverted / tilted uterus which the sonographer said should rectify itself as baby grows. Fab to hear the heartbeat and see baby flip. xxx

No way I was brought forward 3 days too mines the 14th of October.... where's your pic? What do you think it is... I wasn't over happy with my pic either x

Thanks.... hopefully find our next Tuesday... my chaps booked us in for a gender scan xx

Yeah I will do... I go for a gender scan on Tuesday so ill let you know x

Soooo. .. went for the scan and after being convinced it's a girl it is a deffinate dangle bit and it's a boy!!!! ����

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back