Pink lining change bags sale!

Nat28

Reaction score
Thought id share pink lining website have sale on have few varietys on sale 30% off change bags! Just got a blooming gorgeous on down from £79 to £55! Bargain!!!x

Still out of my price range :-( I love their bags though!

Ah thanks Nat, just ordered some things that match my bag :) chuffed to bits! Xx

No probs, not bad sale!! I got the blooming gorgeous pansie bag, cant wait for it to come!! X

I would really love one of these bags but wonder are they worth the money? What does everyone think? I have some birthday money I could spend on one :)

It came highly recommended to me by a few people I know and they've all used theirs for over a year and the quality seems great. I just love the look of them really but the recommendations make me pleased I got one now x

I think they were i was looking at a plain mamas and papas one and they were around £40-£50 so ive paid £55 for mine so not much more, plus its sumet youl use everyday and i plan on keeping mine for future babies!!!hax

No probs, not bad sale!! I got the blooming gorgeous pansie bag, cant wait for it to come!! X

Ditto :-D was Sooo excited when it arrived. Cant wait to pack it!

Xx

Neither can i hole they hurry up and send it!!! X

Really like these bags, esp the green dragonfly & blooming ones. Just wondered if any of yous ladies who have got them are team yellow? Im just wondering if its unisex enough, if i have a wee boy would it look too girly? Finding it hard to find a bag i like! x

I'm team yellow. Didn't even consider sex of baby when I brought it, as its for me :)

Xx

I think they fine for boy or girl i got the pansie one yeah it has abit of pink on but i will be keeping it for next baby if its a boy i dont care, its not like baby has to wear it, plus i see it as a bag for you aswell so it will be fine i thinkx

I had a yummy mummy one with my first and I was team yellow then. I decided the bag was for me so it didn't matter if it was girly. My hubby wasn't impressed at first about having to use it but he had the option of the free Boots bag which is plain black but he chose to use my bag x

AHHH thanks for posting this Nat :) Really want the pink bows bramley tote bag but was a little bit over budget!! bugger it i'm going to buy it now :) xxx

I had a yummy mummy one with my first and I was team yellow then. I decided the bag was for me so it didn't matter if it was girly. My hubby wasn't impressed at first about having to use it but he had the option of the free Boots bag which is plain black but he chose to use my bag x

Im gona use the free boots one for oh aswell if he dont want to use mine !!! X

AHHH thanks for posting this Nat :) Really want the pink bows bramley tote bag but was a little bit over budget!! bugger it i'm going to buy it now :) xxx

Yeah get it bought!! Thats in sale i think and its a good reduction i think 30% off! X

Me too I caved ad bought one with my birthday money :) cant wait for it to arrive - thanks for the heads up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back