pineapples/hot curries etc.

Toxic_Angel

Reaction score
I've noticed a few of you arn't gona wait till full term an have already bought pineapples & been eatin hot curries an drinkin rasberry leaf tea.
When are you planning on eatin/drinkin em.
you impatient buggers!
too early for me to start on pineapple etc yet.

i doubt it will work whenever you start :think:

she'll come when she's ready!!

well it must bring on labour for some ladies, otherwise it wudnt of been known by most pregnant people! as an old wives tale. :roll:

Toxic_Angel said:
well it must bring on labour for some ladies, otherwise it wudnt of been known by most pregnant people! as an old wives tale. :roll:

No need to be like that!!! :roll:

Hot curries/pinapple etc only work for some people and only if baby is ready to come out already... U can take rasberry leaf from 36/37 weeks and is said to help make contractions more effective in the 2nd stage of labour and wont bring on labour unless again baby is ready to come out.

So as kim said, baby will come when shes ready ;)

Toxic_Angel said:

i said i doubt it would work whenever you try it, because all the girls on here who went overdue tried everything and none of them worked :think:

i agree baby will come when its ready. i tried every thing to the extreme last time, a pineapple a day, curry every day, walks every day from 37 weeks... and baby still came 15 days late hehe

i even tried castor oil :talkhand: ewwwwwwwwwwwwww

I plan on trying everything too. My Rasberry leaf tablets are on their way :lol:

I am really praying he comes early as DH starts new job on 4th feb (baby due 7th) and as he is training he is not allowed time off and my mum who is gunna be there too is going away on the 16th :(

I really don't want to be on my own so although it may not work at least I would have given it my best shot :rotfl:

I tried sex, pineapples, spicy foods (not curry tho), rasberry leaf...

Nothing worked for me except a sweep... and believe me I was eating a pineapple a day :(

makes me shudder, the thought of a pineapple a day, how did we do it. i would need a bottle of gaviscon a day to cool my throat haha

There is no harm trying it :wink:
Hey it adds to all the fun of being pregnant. Go buy all of it and try it all...only thing is we wont know what worked :lol:
Ill buy pineapple and eat curries (yuk) in a few weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back