Pineapple!

mwilliams58

Reaction score
Hiya,
Due date today and nothing! Just wondering what everyone thinks about pineapple can this help? Has anyone tried it?

I ate that much fresh pineapple that it started to burn my mouth! Done absolutely nothing else for me - my son arrived at 41 weeks xx

Happy due date! Hopefully not too much longer xx

ur baby will come when its ready, but no harm in trying the old wives tales of eating pineapple, having very hot curries, lots of walking (LOTS), sex, inhaling hot apple cloves, and drinking raspberry tea

Happy due date! I tried all the old wives tales from 38 weeks onwards and my son was born on the 22nd Dec-10 dates after due date. :-( honestly MWs have said they should give due month not date as baby not overdue til over 42 weeks which is tough for us as mums waiting xxx hope your LO makes an appearance soon xxx

I think everythings worth a try i will be starting these things in a few weeks! We were talking about this at my ante natel class yesterday and the teacher said pineaplle may work but for it to do anything you would have to eat about 16!! lol She said the only thing that is proven to work is sex- so go for it! ;) x

my due date was yesterday, and nothing either hun, i've tried everything and nothing worked....
just have to wait till bubs is ready unfortunatley!

I've tried everything and its all failed! Pineapple wise I've been told you have to eat a minimum of 7 a day, including the core, to get the chemicals you need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back