Pineapple question

Defo worth trying anything tho! I had a whole pineapple 3 days in a row, had a burning hot curry, and didn't sit still, but went over. But every thing is worth a try!x good luck!!! X

Getting these tablets!!
Got my raspberry leaf aswell lol!

Damn it ive bought tina of pinapple in preparation... Waste of time! But i love pinapple and could eat it all day! Xx

Haha ur gonna be rattling! Lol xx

Tapatalking. X

I know if i end up doing all this hell me here 13days overdue like my mum thinks he will lmaooo!! Ive got no hope really but ah well :) xx

Wonder if hawaiin pizza would work lol :lol:

Tapatalking so can't see sigs or click thanks!

with my first i eat so much pinapple i just got the runs no labour lol spicy curry and also hot baths and long walks .he did come 1 day early by their dates but by mine i was 13 days over due .when he was born they asked how over due i was as he was practicaly dry and shrivled up lol

Ok so after all the pineapple talk I was craving it..

I decided to blend a full one (including the core)
And the plan was to just have a little bit and put the rest in the fridge or freeze it into icecubes.
20mins later I've ate/drank the entire thing!!! :shock:

It was super yummy though lol.
And you couldn't taste the core at all :)

Maybe wasn't a good idea only being 35+3 lol
But it was intentional :eh:

xxxxx

And the plan was to just have a little bit and put the rest in the fridge or freeze it into icecubes.

xxxxx

Hahaha i've done the same thing tonight! I didn't blend the core though, i didn't know if it would blend with it being tougher?!

Did yours go all fluffy and thick? Mine did, but i drank it all. Much easier to drink it than it is to eat it!

I have another one for tomorrow, i'll leave the core in this time! :D

x x x

oooo! i have a blender that cost me £85!!!! bought it a year ago and ive used it once! lol..
Guna get this out and buy some pinaaaapppllesss :Dxx

xxxxx

Hahaha i've done the same thing tonight! I didn't blend the core though, i didn't know if it would blend with it being tougher?!

Did yours go all fluffy and thick? Mine did, but i drank it all. Much easier to drink it than it is to eat it!

I have another one for tomorrow, i'll leave the core in this time! :D

x x x

Yeah it went thick :)
The core blending no problem, and I've only got a £8 hand blender from Asda lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back