Pinch pinch pinch....

Beckyb1991

Reaction score
Wierd pinching sensation in my lower tummy .... Doesn't nessesarily hurt but its noticable :/ ... Looked it up and some forums are calling it implantion pinching ... Has any one had this? Xxx

With my 1st, I had a pulling sensation in my lower abdomen, wasn't sore either but I was very aware of it. It didn't happen until a few days before AF was due though.
Fx for u xx

Tapatalking from my blackberry!

Thanks hun :) AF is due in 2 days I think! FX :D ..... Congrats on your 2nd lil bean xxxx

Ty :)
Fx for u xx

Tapatalking from my blackberry!

i had the pulling sensation with last 3 bfp, but not this one!

Oooh I've had a weird niggle like a twinge of a pulled muscle but in my middle since last wed which was 5dpo and been niggling me ever since. Doesn't hurt but constantly there. I thought I was going mad oh said his ex had that just before she found out she was pregnant with their son. I'm crossing everything it's a little sign! Although knowing my luck I've prob just pulled a muscle of some sorts lol xxx hope its a sign for you hunni :) xxx

Aww thank you huni! Hope its a bfp for you too :D xxx

Gd luck mrs! Have bn having the same thing! Xx

I'm 7dpo and I've had this similar sensation today, actually It's happening now, It's weird!! Xx

Becky I'd honestly never heard of this being a symptom! I thought I was goin nuts till I told him today and then saw this post.
I've no signs other than this but saying that 10 days before AF due I get loads of signs of an AF visit but nothing :)
Fingers crossed for you too xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back