pillows and blankets

mrz85

Reaction score
How ols was your LO when they had a blanket and pillow for bed ? x

Chloe was born in December so we wrapped her up in blankets from when she was born but I didn't like them so as soon as we could (well as soon as she was big enough and she was a tiny newborn) we got sleeping bags.

Thinking back I used blankets during the day but at night used once with holes in them as didn't feel safe with her using blankets at night.

She still doesn't use a pillow.....? I'm interested to find out when also! :) x

Last edited:
Evan though my little one is almost 1 if the blanket did go over her face I am almost sure she wouldn't move it , and she moves about so much in her cot when sleeping

Jack slept in grobags since birth and still does now if it's cold because he kicks his covers off. He had a pillow from 11 months.

Harry's a tummy sleeper and gets very warm so can't use a grobag. He has a shawl over him when it's cold. He won't have a pillow for ages yet x

10 weeks til the weather fot hot we had sleep bags but as our flat is cool shes had a blanket and duvet on too. around 10months introdixed a cushion under the sheet and recently bought a pillow.

I'm interested to know this too! Ethan is nearly 11 months and sleeps in just a grobag, no pillow or duvet. I think I've read from 18 months but I could be wrong?! Xx

They can have a pillow and duvet from a year old

My daughter is 2 and dosnt have a pillow but has allways used blankets and ahe sleepa all over the place in her cot, but we are moving her into bigger room.soon and she will go into a kiddi3s bed with pillow and duvet x

Owens had a blanket for ages and prob a pillow for about last 8/9 months x

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27