pillow and duvet?

Pudds86

Reaction score
What age did you give your LO a pillow and duvet!?!

Campbell sleeps on his tummy mostly but whilst he was in hospital he slept with a pillow and looked so much comfier. He is approaching 15 months xx

My lo was just over a year i think. We got him a cute toystory set from amazon and he loves it! His cot is next to our bed and he often pulls my pillow into his cot aswell!

I dont know why, but I never thought about a duvet or pillow until LO went into her big bed, Cant mind when that was, maybe about age 2!?

I suppose if you think about it, it must be comfier for them with a pillow, when they get older.

:)

My lo is still in his cot, and we bought a cot bed set, its slightly big but i tuck it under the matress at the end of the cot iykwim.. Hes so lovely and cosy in there!

I think I might look at getting him one when i decorate his room. :) Just didnt know if it was too early x

I think about a year and a half? I forget lol. I did put a pillow in her cot just before she went into a bed just to get used to it.

I didn't want to as I didn't till 15 months with my eldest (when he went into a low starter bed with no sides as he climbed out of cot bed then). But Devon has had sooo many thick head colds, and he has one of OH's pillows in the cot to elevate his head to help and it's been brilliant for his sleep. He does wander about , but now has switched to sleeping on his front, you just can't keep them on back at this age. Devon is 13 months now. I will get him a proper cotbed duvet set soon.

H has his widgey in his bed at the mo and a quilt from okra although this tends to be in a heap at the bottom of the bed hence he's in a sleeping bag!

Lizzie had a duvet at the beginning of winter as our house is freezing and she was waking up from the cold! Hadn't even thought about a pillow though tbh :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back