Pilko Prammette - selling

Krystal

Reaction score
Ok cos I'm thinking of getting a quinny I am gonna sell my prammette.

It's the polka one, I have all accessories (parasol, foot muff for pushchair and car seat as well as car seat base)

So my question for you is this.. how much do you reckon I should put all that up for sale? Cos I'm rubbish at pricing things.

PS its all in good almost new condition

Sweetcheeks24 said:
Ok cos I'm thinking of getting a quinny I am gonna sell my prammette.

It's the polka one, I have all accessories (parasol, foot muff for pushchair and car seat as well as car seat base)

So my question for you is this.. how much do you reckon I should put all that up for sale? Cos I'm rubbish at pricing things.

PS its all in good almost new condition

id put it on the bay for 250 or best offer

emphasis as new condition expect 220 min i reckon :D

Cheers Lozzi, that sounds a good price for me! I was gonna sell for about 100 haha. see told you i'm useless :lol:

I'm thinking of selling mine too Sweetcheeks, as I want a Zia!

Let me know how you get on!

Ours cost £410 new (didn't buy base or footmuff) and would be selling it without the car seat (-£110 so £300) so I would think around £180 for mine considering its been used a handful of times.

Valentine Xxx

valentine said:

Ours cost £410 new (didn't buy base or footmuff) and would be selling it without the car seat (-£110 so £300) so I would think around £180 for mine considering its been used a handful of times.

Valentine Xxx

*cough* which colour you after valentine??

lozzi said:
valentine said:

Valentine Xxx

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Kelly G said:
lozzi said:
valentine said:

Valentine Xxx

:rotfl: :rotfl:

How you doing with urs hun

Im replacing my "little" pram, with a big fat Mutsy Urban Rider, its like the biggest pram uve ever seen :D hahahah

yea i really like it, its light to push and folds very small, its the 1st pushchair ive had that fits in the boot of our KA with room to spare!

I have found a downside tho!

The shopping basket, its very tiny and hard to get stuff in and out, but when i need a lot of shopping i just take my Emmaljunga out! Apart from that i love it!

The Mutsy is very nice, but expensive, what colour you gettin

Kelly G said:
yea i really like it, its light to push and folds very small, its the 1st pushchair ive had that fits in the boot of our KA with room to spare!

I have found a downside tho!

The shopping basket, its very tiny and hard to get stuff in and out, but when i need a lot of shopping i just take my Emmaljunga out! Apart from that i love it!

The Mutsy is very nice, but expensive, what colour you gettin

thinkin on blaCk or red unsure yet...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back