PILKERS IN HOSPITAL!!

Kimbo

Reaction score
just got a text off her.....

" hiya, don't panic, but im in hospital. I poisoned myself. I ate what i thought was an onion. But it was a daffodil bulb. Doctors said I will be out by Spring!"

:roll: :roll: :roll:

yes i know....... i got excited too when i saw the first bit in the text!!!! :wall: :wall:

woman!!!!!!

Kimbo said:
just got a text off her.....

" hiya, don't panic, but im in hospital. I poisoned myself. I ate what i thought was an onion. But it was a daffodil bulb. Doctors said I will be out by Spring!"

:roll: :roll: :roll:

yes i know....... i got excited too when i saw the first bit in the text!!!! :wall: :wall:

woman!!!!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I got all excited too... Silly woman... I know they say you want to "bloom" in pregnancy but that's taking it a tad too far..

pssssssst... think she's trying to cheat about evicting the baby... :rotfl: I swear if she pops now.. I'm off down the garden centre... :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

sorry couldn't resist!! sent it to loads of people who keep texting me to see if I've gone into labour!

I'm going straight to hell :twisted: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

OMG I should try that too... I've had 7 texts from people today and the phones rang like 4 times... I'm sick of answering the phone but I'm afraid if I don't they'll all turn up on my ruddy doorstep and I don't want to speak to anyone... :rotfl:

:shock: Does this mean she has to spend the rest of the winter in a dark hospital cupboard? :rotfl:

LOL, my friend sent that to me a few months ago and my heart was racing til I got to the end LMAO! :rotfl:

Buggers, aren't they!

haha lol just about to put that into my phone and send it to people hahahaha!!!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I am soooo thick!

Was about to ask oh my god how do you tell the difference and can they get into your normal pack of onions! :shock:

Warley said:

I am soooo thick!

Was about to ask oh my god how do you tell the difference and can they get into your normal pack of onions! :shock:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back