Piles

EllieG

Reaction score
:blush::blush::blush: I had a really bad tummy the other night, putting it down to taking my iron tablet after a curry TMI! however it resulted in me getting very painful piles - Im not even constipated! Anyone else have the same problem? Any remedies that work?

I got piles after pregnancy. Up your fibre and water intake and it really helps. A cereal called Grape Nut is really good!

in tri 2 I kept getting them!

Germaloid cream and suppositories were my saviour.

I've had them, they bled really badly in tri2 and had to have an internal examination!! Mine were internal but still sore. I have bananas and Weetabix and loads of water. All helps. Xx

I have some from 30 weeks or so but since it isn't super painfull I left it and I am pretty sure it will go away after pregnancy. It is about the size of a pea on the outside. Pretty annoying.

I have them as of tody!! Ouchhhh :-( I thought I might get away with it but this morning I went and it bled and has been sore ever since. Do u think I should go to docs?? X

Mine have started last night, and I have been in agony since yesterday,can't sit for long.Really not sure what to do,brought some anusol but it not helped yet.I have felt them and feel quite big,dont know whether to go to doctors. Am feeling for everyone in same situation. Any advice/tips would be appreciated

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back