Piles!!!!

Samsgirl

Reaction score
bloody hell...

like i couldnt feel more miserable tonight....i have 2 of the biggest piles you have ever seen......well there's 3 but 2 are huge. i have nicknamed them rod, jane and freddie.....for those of us old enough to remember rainbow. ha ha

xx

lol im lucky i think, i havent had those yet. poor you x

Oh dear. owch! love the names though :) hahaha

Hahaha I have Gary, Robbie, Jason, Howard and Mark!!! They will not bugger off, they joined my life in 1998 during my first pregnancy! x

oh god...am i stuck with them forever now then?????

i have had a pile before....but just the one and i could normally poke it back up...sorry tmi...but there is no shifting these buggers...they do tend to shrink a bit but tonight they have come back with mates....i dont think they enjoyed the bath...ha ha....

xx

ha ha i remember rainbow! so u've got them hun but just made me laugh, my lil bro who's 7 still watches my battered old tapes from when i was a kid :D xx

You might not be stuck with them. The key is to attack them while they are small. My need surgery now :( xx

Haha i feel your pain! I'm so glad we can come on here and share this sort of stuff with each other. The one time i told my friends i thought i may have piles they looked at me in utter disgust haha! Rod, Jane and Freddie...LOL. I'll just name mine Bungle, Zippy and George.

P.s. i think they do tend to go 'back up' on their own in time. I'm kind of worried about the midwifes/doctors seeing them! x

Lol about rainbow!!!!! Awwww I feel your pain - I've had them since tri 2! But have some beautiful cream from the doc that has shrunk and eased them a bit. Then once cub is here I'm starting on the industrial strength stuff!

Haha i feel your pain! I'm so glad we can come on here and share this sort of stuff with each other. The one time i told my friends i thought i may have piles they looked at me in utter disgust haha! Rod, Jane and Freddie...LOL. I'll just name mine Bungle, Zippy and George.

P.s. i think they do tend to go 'back up' on their own in time. I'm kind of worried about the midwifes/doctors seeing them! x

Don't be worried - my doc had to purposely look at them to prescribe me cream. She didn't care at all, and I was just happy it was a female doc!

Pregnancy is soooooooooo sexy sometimes! LOL

Bless ya. Mines called Mary though prob should have called her Emma Royd :) xx

i will see how they do after baby here and then visit gp if they dont shrink of their own accord!!!

just hope they dont get bigger with all the pushing...actually...i dont think the 2 big ones could get any bigger! ha ha....

PMSL @ rod Jayne and Freddie.

:hug:

Piles are grim, im sure I'm gonna get some cos I've had em before (plus camera up the jacksie and a banding procedure to get rid)

Can you get some ointment to shrink them?

How does the banding work? Do you need a GA? Do they need to be internal or a certain size? xx

Mine were internal. They only came out to play occasionally lol.

They did it as part of the procedure with the camera do I was sedated. I think it cuts off the blood supply to them and they shrink away.

Piles are really awful :hug: hope you can get them fixed

they're quite uncomfortable today.....hope thet are not this sore when i go into labour!!!

suppose other pain will take over anyway!! xx

Mine were internal. They only came out to play occasionally lol.

They did it as part of the procedure with the camera do I was sedated. I think it cuts off the blood supply to them and they shrink away.

Piles are really awful :hug: hope you can get them fixed

Thanks hun, I think mine are past that stage :( xx

Mines called jeffrey! I eat well, use the cream, what else can I do?

piles are horrendous i defo feel your pain! ive suffered since november with these !! but now i just have one small lump and its not painful anymore. I use 'Anusol' (such an attractive name) and i put it on every morning, every night and after each 'movement' (hehe), so even if they dont hurt thats what i just stick to and it seems to work. I also do pelvic floor exercises everyday and i really think this is what has made the difference!!

ive not been constipated so didnt get them from straining just got them from the pressure and doing pelvic floors has obviously just tightened it all up and the cream is alot better than a previous one ive had. Anusol is the strongest you can get from a pharmacy, i never went to doc about it as i didnt wanna get my bum out lol

xxx

You can get preparation h wipes which I used to use to wipe my bum after a movement if it was itchy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back