pigging facebook

ab11

Reaction score
every bloody bleeder seems to be saying there pregnant, or puttin pics up of there new addition. r moaning about bein pregnant. i cant wait to feel sick, get mornin sickness etc. i say i wont moan but u kno......
facebook jus pisses me off at time.
sorry about the rant
xx

Oh god tell me about it hun! I've actually blocked all my pregnant friends updates and I've been so much happier since doing it! There was one girl, just a girl I worked with a few years ago not a close friend or anything. Well she updated like 8+ times a day - no joke - and everything was pregnancy related. Oh that film was so sad, most be preg hormones etc! Eh no non-pregnant people cry at films too! You don't have a monopoly on being emotional! Sorry kinda ranting now, just know how you feel! X

And while were moaning about fb wot about celebs! Peaches Geldof and Sienna Miller this week. Peaches Geldof? Seriously? Ugh

Oh I know about celebs, seriously what is going on! I refused to read the story about peaches Geldof! That's a really good idea about fb kay, I've stopped going on as much because it seems to be pregnancybook instead :( blocking news feeds might be the way forward! On a lighter note what's everyone up to today? Me and hubby have a nice chilled day with no plans xxx

Totally get what you mean.. I do the same thing r.e. blocking newsfeeds - one person on my FB drove me nuts, literally every status update ended in "love my bump". I got so jealous, it wasn't healthy so just removed her from my newsfeed.

x

5 of my friends are pregnant at the moment, one announced it just yesterday. My sister is wanting to try again soon (and will probably be pregnant immediately), ah well :( xx

Peaches geldolf, and sienna miller pregnant??? Man!!!! :(

how do u block news feeds?
some people do over react tho, its lik there the only person to be pregnant.
i didnt kno about peaches, didnt kno she was with any1.
alex reid n chantelle piss me right off too, they've only been together 2mins!!!!
aww sounds bliss blondy, havin a doin nothing day. hubby as gone the gym.
and dnt laugh but im tryin to teach my self to knit lol
xx

I can't stand the scan pics on fb especially from people who fall pregnant at the drop of a hat gruggggg! 2 friends are pregnant, know I'm trying and still moan to me about feeling sick etc..... X

how do u block news feeds?
some people do over react tho, its lik there the only person to be pregnant.
i didnt kno about peaches, didnt kno she was with any1.
alex reid n chantelle piss me right off too, they've only been together 2mins!!!!
aww sounds bliss blondy, havin a doin nothing day. hubby as gone the gym.
and dnt laugh but im tryin to teach my self to knit lol
xx

You just click on the wee + sign next to the persons update and choose 'hide all updates from this person' or something along those lines. It means you'll have to specifically click on that persons page to see any of their updates. And they won't know you've done it ;-)

I've had a lazy day but just nipping out to the shops now then coming home to make a tummy Thai soup. Totally skint so will be staying in a lot this month, pah :-(

You girlies need to clear out your friends list ;)

I hate FB announcements too, but mainly when they are people who i don't really know and/or like anymore.

Family and friends i'm not so bad about - mostly :whistle:

Oh I know what you mean about Chantelle and Alex Reid, she announced that she never ovulated and needed ivf then was up the duff a few weeks later, no fair! Thai soup sounds yummy and very healthy, we're making pizzas later, trying to stick to veg on mine so it's not too unhealthy.
Ab knitting sounds fun, just think of all the things you can knit when you get preg!

we've gotta be really carefull with money the next few months were saving up for a car, hubby is doin his driving lessons so were saving up like mad now. so i kno how u feel kay.
i kno thats wat i thought about chantelle, 1min he said she couldnt hav children then shes expecting hmmmmm ye okay then......
well im gettin bored of the whole knitting thing already, jus thought it would be a nice lil hobby.
x

Eugh, peaches bloody geldof, actually makes me wanna puke!

I have a few fb friends that are preggers And I find myself Stalking them with envy, blocking news feeds is a great idea!

I know people get preggers everyday but it feels like since I've been ttc they are EVERYWHERE, so annoying.

Ok rant over, I'm totally with you ladies!!

BB xxx

Errr yes can totally relate to this

Louise - I can't even deal with the friends and family too well so I take my hat off to you :) x

peaches - serioulsy! she is so skinny she looks like a whacked out junkie. there is no justice!!

oh, I can so relate to this.
Yep, block them so you cant see updates. x

I felt lucky - the first year we were trying there were only a couple of people I knew who got pregnant, but since the summer I've lost count! I guess we've got to that age now...

I get an irrational anger - if they got married since we started trying I feel like they're not 'allowed' to get pregnant until we do. I know it's stupid, but it's so hard.

I hate getting the 'you're my friend so I'm sending you a message before posting publicly to tell you our good news'. Every one says 'it's happened so quickly and we're both in shock' well good for you, you don't even know how those words feel.

*and relax*

Fb sucks for that! Yes Ive just discovered the blocking feeds but -its brill!! xx

gonna go sort me facebook out n tr n block people posts. logged on today n a couple over peope are pregnant now. arghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back