Pigeon pair

Gods girl

Reaction score
Hi Mama's just wondering did anyone conceive a boy baby at the age of 30?. I know that what ever God gives me I will be satisfied with it but a teeny tiny part of me is hoping for a boy as I already have a princess so a boy would make my pigeon pair desire come to pass. Thanks.

Plenty of mum's in their 30s (and above) have boys?
No one else's experience of giving birth to a boy will help you with this, it solely depends on your partner's sperm.

This is confusing... A LOT of woman are having babies later in life now making 30s the ideal age as jobs are secure by then etc. But are you asking how to convince a boy? Well it just depends on the sperm... But boys are faster swimmers so having intercourse the day before/day of ovulation would be the best. But there's no guarantee. Only way to have a boy for sure is paying for IVF and having only boy sperm inserted etc

This is such a strange topic. I don't think there are tips or tricks to conceive a boy unless like Peanutbutter suggested, with IVF.
Let nature run it's course, if you will have another girl, I hope you will treat her just as fairly as you would a boy.x

Yes definitely I would love her no less as she is mine and a gift from God and the chosen one from the millions hehe...Thank you all for replying appreciate it.<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back