Picture of Olivia

Lucy

Reaction score
Hi :D

Just a wee pic of Olivia, she's two days old today.

DSC00951.JPG

Think she's either doing "I'm a tiger" impression or else playing that "scissors, paper, stone game"!! :lol:

Lucy
Olivia 2 days old

aww shes sweet, she looks really long! shes going to have a cracking pair of pins when shes older lol :D

xx

Awwwww Lucy she is just gorgeous! well done again xx

Olivia is soooo cute. Looks peaceful and an easy baby???
Well done
Emilia xx

Awwww bless, she's adorable!

And she's got straight legs!! Ella looked like pingu for days, she just had this pair of feet at the end of her body, her legs were so folded up!! :lol:

You have a beautiful little girl there, congrats xx

Oh lucy, you must feel so proud of her! she is gorgeous!!!

I always like to see babies without those horrible mittens on their hands...I know why some have to wear them, but I just don't like them!

Well done again!!!
Mel xx

She looks so dinky :lol:
She is beautiful and I love her name. It suits her :lol:

Thanks for your nice comments ladies!

Layla - laughed at your comment til my jelly belly wobbled so much I had to stop ! :D She was 52 cm when born - is that long?

Rosieroo - I know what you mean about Pingu! Olivia is also like this most of the time that I wondered why sleepsuits bother having straight sleep bits!

Emilia - she hates having her nappy changed/baths/getting clothes changed and screams the house down !

Now that we know she is a girl we'll have to go and buy some coloured clothes - at the moment her wardrobe is white and cream!

Lucy
Olivia 4 days old

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back