(Picture) need advice please. Really worried about extent of bloating.need fresh eyes

taylorxjamesx

Reaction score
Hi ladies

I'm 10 days late, and ive been getting dreadful symptoms but I'm so worried about my bloating. It's so so bad I feel uncomfortable and it's making me really upset because I can't bend over properly, my job is really physical. Doctor had a prod and said it doesn't feel too bad last week but I feel like it's growing every day. Plus I've been getting BFN so I don't even know if I'm pregnant.

Please take a look at whether you think this is normal for what would be 2-3 weeks pregnant if I have conceived. Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 89
Without knowing how you look normally compared to your state in the photograph it's hard to say.. Keep testing, your hormones may not be high enough for a BFP if you are pregnant.

Without knowing how you look normally compared to your state in the photograph it's hard to say.. Keep testing, your hormones may not be high enough for a BFP if you are pregnant.

Thank you. I'm usually flat. I look about 5 months gone I'm worried if I'm not pregnant there's something wrong! I never bloat. Xx

I would think about getting a private scan done. If they can't find a pregnancy they might find a cause for your bloating X

If your normally flat, then that is very bloated hun, I always bloat just before period and until she arrives. I think you should go back to docs xx

Hi! The month before we caught, I had these symptoms! The major painful bloating, no period but negative tests. Turned out I had an awful bladder & kidney infection so it's worth going to Drs and asking them to check if they haven't already as if left untreated it can get nasty xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back