Pics of Ryan

Lyn_no3

Reaction score
although my labour went quickly and quite easily there were some funny parts to it to accompany the painful lol, my waters naturally broke and when i went to the hosp they said it would be hours so i insisted on going home (they wanted to keep me because they said 3rd labours normally just suddenly speed up..)
i was only at home an hour and my contractions started coming every minute! but when i got back to the hospital they didnt have a room for me on the delivery suite so i was taken to a side ward, i was sort of left to it for 2 hours until i started really groaning, it wasn't all that painful yet tho but i was starting to feel the need to push,
the MW who was looking after me bundled me into a wheel chair pretty sharpish and was literally running me down this huge corridor to get me back to the delivery suite,
half way down the corridor i couldnt control the urge to push anymore and was really screaming, well there was a tour of the labour ward etc.. going on and we had to get all these pregnant women to move to the side really fast to get me into the delivery suite, so funny! Those poor women must of been dreading their own labours after that,
then once in there they had just enough time to lift me onto the bed and 5 minutes later i had given birth. It was quite a shock lol but i felt great :) and was home the next morning,
but 2 days later we had to go back to hospital with Ryan because he had really high levels of jaundice so was back in for a week under photo therapy.
but alls well now and we're happily in our own little routine :)
congratulations to everyone who's had their babies that i missed.
and thanks to everyone who wished me well with mine :)
I just wanted to show everyone my lil man :)
ryan1dayold.jpg

ryan11days.jpg

ryanshrunk.jpg

and this one is the most recent
ryannow.jpg

Congratulations he's lovely. I love the idea of you screaming up the corridor and frightening everyone to death.

:D Thats a great story! :D
Congratulations! He's gorgeous!!
Sam xx

Congratulations and well done :D :D :D

Fantastic, i love great stories like that, god help those poor women!!
I bet the midwife was knackered as well after all that running- its one for the books :D :D :D

He's gorgeous!!

congratulations hun hes lovely xxxx

Ah congrats to you!

Its nice to hear a good birth story, it seems so many people on here at the moment have had difficult births, begining to get me worried! lol!

Ryan is beautifull by the way

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back