Pics of Beyonce's bubba

How beautiful, so much hair!!! X

Wow looks so like her!! X

Sent from my beautiful iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Wow. I love how beyonces hair is perfect as always!!

I can't believe how much hair the baby has xxx

Jesus retouched much?

Lovely pics put a bit too 'perfect' iykwim??

The baby is gorgeous but can't help thinking are the rumours true... Xxx

Hmmmm those pictures are way too perfect. I wonder if we'll ever know the true story. Gorgeous baby though xx

That beyonce was never pregnant and the baby was carried and delivered by a surrogate. These rumours were fuelled by a video of beyonce being interviewed in which her "bump" appeared to bend in the middle. People speculated that she was wearing a fake bump! xx

Really??! I gotta start reading the news etc!
Hmmm I think it's possible.. Maybe she wanted to hide the surrogacy coz of the speculation? Maybe she couldn't carry a baby herself :(
Well cute baby tho!!

Beautiful baby! I'm assuming we all looked as good as Beyonce after giving birth like in that photo!!! Not a hair out of place.........

Beautiful baby! I'm assuming we all looked as good as Beyonce after giving birth like in that photo!!! Not a hair out of place.........

You'll have to post ur pic in a few days for us to compare ;)

That beyonce was never pregnant and the baby was carried and delivered by a surrogate. These rumours were fuelled by a video of beyonce being interviewed in which her "bump" appeared to bend in the middle. People speculated that she was wearing a fake bump! xx

ooh i never knew about that,i just heard that she went through surogacy. i wanna see the bump now lol im thinking baby could be hers and sperm donor? it looks like she has her eyes but looks a but puerto rican or something. still a beautiful baby xxx

I googled the video and it was blatantly just the shape of her dress folding over :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back