Physio

Linda

Reaction score
i have my first appointment for physio in the morning for spd.

can anyone tell me what to expect?

I have mine on Thursday. I think they will look at your alignment and posture and things like that. Tell you how to get in and out of bed/car etc and depending how bad it is may offer you a support belt, tubi-grip or mobility aid.

Good luck! :)

Basically they will ask u alot of questions about when its worse and any activities that make ur SPD worse or more painful etc, they will then examine you and ask check the alignment of your pelvis while you are in certain positions.

Its likely they will give you advice on your posture and how to sit properly etc and any activities that you should avoid, plus advice on how to manage the pain.

Good luck :)

they gave me a support belt which doesnt help at all!!! i thought mine was useless make sure you persist i am in complete agony at the moment
good luck!!!

Yeah they gave me a support belt too, forgot to mention that. It doesnt help me much either but I know it does help some people loads it really just depends x

It's good that you have got an appointment. Try what ever they offer, it might make all the difference.

They will prob want to see you after the birth too. xxx

I got a support belt to, but it doesnt help much to be honest. Good luck though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back