Photo signature

Valley Girl

Reaction score
To all you ladies who have lovely pics of your lovely families/babies after your posts.

How/where do you make them?

i think there is a bit in the technical area, i think it's Happy_Chick that does them so not sure if they're still available obviously she's got her little girl now so unsure if she has time :think: think someone else does them too . check in tech bit :)

Mine aren't very good compared to the ones the other girls make but I just made them on photoshop. Even though I know the others make fab ones, I'm still sticking with mine for a bit as they are more my style.. if that makes sense.. the font etc and the random messages are just like me :D even if they do look a bit messy which I'm the first to admit!

if youre simple like me ( :lol: ) then just use paint, u can get better ones but i just use it cos its quick lol :lol:

misslarue does fab ones :wink:

They all look brill btw, but Shell, I love yours...I think it's really clever how they change and the little blurbs make me smile.

It's taken me this long to get tickers :oops: and Redshoes did them for me :oops: But I think they're great :lol:

Michele is was yours which made me want one! I haven't got photo shop. So can you talk me through something? You have to post a link in your signature box on your profile to the pic presumably. So how do you save the image to photobucket or whatever you're using. Sorry to sound like a complete idiot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back