Photo repair/enhancements!

Mel32

Reaction score
I hope this is appropriate to post here - I stress I am not selling anything!! . If anyone doesn't like it please let me know and I'll try and have it deleted - I'm not trying to upset anyone and this is a genuine request.

I've edited photos for years and have a photographic background. I'd like to support our household income in this way with the goal of replacing my day job. However I'd like a fresh portfolio.

I'm inviting you to send 1 or 2 pictures [email protected] to be edited completely for free on the condition that I can use them in my advertising (website, leaflets, social media etc) make sure you have the express permission of anyone in the pictures unless its your child. Please state the above permissions in your email. You can send portraits or landscapes along with your reasonable requests. I may be able to help you out with picture restoration (old images) if you can get a good quality scan, or novelty image requests.

Right now, I don't know how many will be interested so I can't promise to do everyone's, but I'll try!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back