photo help req, pls

hels

Reaction score
Hello! Im just wondering if anyone can help me out....id really like to post some pics on the forum, but dunno how! I have managed to use photo bucket (once!!LOL) but id like to put the photos in the actual message body. please could someone explain to me how to do it. if anyone is kind enough t help, could you please keep it simple for me LOL, im embarrased now :oops: but im a total technophobe!
Id also like an avatar, but all my photos are too big to put on...any ideas??
Thanks so much! xx

Hiya for avatars u need 2 open up ur pics in a progran like microsoft picture it or i use lexmark photo editor and go to image/image size and then reduce the number of pixels to under 100

Hope that makes sense

And for photobucket u need to upload the pic u want and then under the pic there are 3 boxes(i think) Highlight the line in the bottom box then right click on it and copy it. then to post it in ur message right click and paste it

Ok...erm...ill try that.
Can you not cut and paste pics from 'my pictures' on my PC???
i didnt want to use photoshop, confuddled me!

no i dont think so but im not sure :? have u not tried that already?

iv just used photo bucket for the first time its easy just down load the pics to it then copy the bottom thing to ya msg but dont delete them from photbucket once your done, thats the prob i was having

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
I did it (see the names to face link on off topic!!)
Im so pleased....just gotta tackle the avatar, which doesnt sound so easy.
Thank you soooooooooo much girls. thanks xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back